✋Throwin a wave from O.C

Jay_r24

Hey Guys,

New to the Way of Life Fam, reside in Orange County, Ca. Own a 2011 Black Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. Had it for less than a year and I absolutely love it. It's true it's not just a jeep it's a wayalife!!! ::✋::

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Welcome to wayalife. What part of the OC are you from?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DManuel

Welcome to the forum. We are in the Anaheim/Yorba Linda area. We will watch for you on the streets. And, maybe on the trail in the future. Lots of run opportunities. Just keep an eye on the forum.

Jay_r24

Welcome to the forum. We are in the Anaheim/Yorba Linda area. We will watch for you on the streets. And, maybe on the trail in the future. Lots of run opportunities. Just keep an eye on the forum.

Awesome, I work In the Anaheim Yorba Linda Area off of the 91 and Tustin. I will definitely keep an eye out!! Thanks.

DManuel

Awesome, I work In the Anaheim Yorba Linda Area off of the 91 and Tustin. I will definitely keep an eye out!! Thanks.

image-3237189001.jpg

image-3664024231.jpg

Here is a photo of each of our Jeeps. My wife usually drives the Orange Jeep and works in Placentia. You may see her and the Jeep in your area when you are at work. I usually drive the black Jeep and work in Buena Park. But, I get off the 91 Freeway at Tustin on my way home every night. We live off Imperial Highway. Good chance you may see one of us on the road. We will both give a Jeep wave. Post up a photo of your Jeep. We will look for you.

David1tontj

Hey I used to live in mission Viejo and did a lot of work in Huntington Beach!! Welcome to the wayalife family!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Jay_r24

View attachment 64777

View attachment 64778

Here is a photo of each of our Jeeps. My wife usually drives the Orange Jeep and works in Placentia. You may see her and the Jeep in your area when you are at work. I usually drive the black Jeep and work in Buena Park. But, I get off the 91 Freeway at Tustin on my way home every night. We live off Imperial Highway. Good chance you may see one of us on the road. We will both give a Jeep wave. Post up a photo of your Jeep. We will look for you.

I will definitely be seeing you, my father/mother live in buena park so i m down in that area alot..and like i said work right here off the 91 & Tustin. will definitely give a jeep wave once i spot either one of you, i will post up a picture of my jeep.

Top Bottom