Arizona Jeeps

Buddy22

Yup! Three of the Jeeps are already there! (08 Commander, 73 Commando & 68 Jeepster)

I can't wait to be dang near permanently topless!

Jeepster Chris
...sitting in my Tardis using WAYALIFE time/space app

You say that till the sun and heat start burning u then u slap on the bikini top ARIZONA HEAT IS NO JOKE LOL BUT WELCOME AND HOPE U ENJOY THE HEAT

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NAUJK

Would be totally down for a SnG Arizona. Depending on the distance needed to be traveled. Sorry Tucson guys I am not driving all the way down there... .. plus its hot and sucks down there. Theres a reason I am in Flagstaff

utiadam

LOSER
Just a dude from Tempe here

View attachment 89540
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey, haven't heard from you in a while. No longer on Facebook?

I'm down for a Wayalife meetup soon.

D_engel

Hey, haven't heard from you in a while. No longer on Facebook?

I'm down for a Wayalife meetup soon.

Yea, no more facebook for me. Sick of seeing people having babies and getting married. It almost makes me feel guilty for being so awesome

utiadam

LOSER
Yea, no more facebook for me. Sick of seeing people having babies and getting married. It almost makes me feel guilty for being so awesome

Hahaha, pm me your contact info

Are any of you guys going to the meet next Saturday July 12? It's at Mad Dog Saloon in Mesa.

sean.m.adams33

The wife and I will be in the Phoenix area from Sunday through Wednesday, anyone have any trail recommendations for a Stock rubi?

Kev

Checking in from Gilbert
If any one knows some good trails In Payson or up on the Rim that would be a good meeting place for the Valley guys and the Flagstaff guys. Or meet in Payson and then run up to the Rim road and hit the rim lakes.
jeep 5.jpg

firecrew1

Checking in from Gilbert
If any one knows some good trails In Payson or up on the Rim that would be a good meeting place for the Valley guys and the Flagstaff guys. Or meet in Payson and then run up to the Rim road and hit the rim lakes.
View attachment 92166

there is payette draw, or could meet around Sedona and do smasher canyon and smiley rock. but always up for something new

Top Bottom