DCR JEEP says "Fuck you gook"

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yup, I concur. I might even go as far as to say that Eddie is a realistic guy. If you happened to accidentally break some random rule, or went off the edge due to a bad day....but came back and sent him a apology or a respectfully worded PM, I'm sure Eddie would be slower with the hammer.

He doesn't have time to put up with BS, but he isn't unreasonable. He'll give you enough rope to pull out of the hole. Most choose to tie their own noose. :icon_crazy: Seen it too many times.

The only people that have been banned are ones that have gone completely ape shit or posted inappropriate links. If you call someone out you're not going to get banned for it if you can back your facts up.

Tigrcky

The only people that have been banned are ones that have gone completely ape shit or posted inappropriate links. If you call someone out you're not going to get banned for it if you can back your facts up.

Adam I just wanna say that... I love you man!!!! :cheesy:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

JAGS

Hooked

Right. I didn't mean to insinuate the normal banter or the regular disagreement would or have gotten anyone banned.

- Jason

DELIVERANCE

Don't
Call me
Racist
(im)
Just
Envious of
Eddies
Predecessors

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

catahoula

Caught the Bug

Adam I just wanna say that... I love you man!!!! :cheesy:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Can a moderator see what threads a member views?

You can as well. Open their profile and click on activity or look under current activity and it would show what they are viewing.

MC2003TJ

Good job calling Eric out and putting him on BLAST!! People are people and shouldn't be judged by anyone. If people don't enjoy being a part of this forum they should just leave. True Jeep fanatics are always friendly on and off the trail. Thanks Eddie for providing this forum for us. It is cool to see all of the International members as well us Americans. Peace to all and be safe on the trail.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Knowing that he did actually log in today it's obvious this spineless douche bag lacks the testicular fortitude to show up in here.

Top Bottom