AOAA Guided tour March29th

PJScullyJr

No sweat. I'll have air if you need it.
Also if anyone does not have a cb I'll bring my portable with me and you'll be set for the day.

I have my on board air as well so we should be fine as far as air goes.

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GRNHORN

That is great, thanks. Hopefully this week goes by fast. I am ready for this trip. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

72blubyu

I will have a C02 tank and compressor if anyone needs it. Can't wait for next weekend.
I was hoping the installation of my rear lock goes as planned tomorrow.

ilikeguns

This is going to be a great time. I will be installing my tire carrier tomorrow and will be all set. My only regret is I won't get the mount for my on board air in time to install before this trip. Hopefully they have air.

my compressor isn't great but you (and anyone else) are welcome to it as well..

can't wait for this trip.. going to be awesome!

Greyhame

Hello, I'll also be tagging along for this trip, friend of RamP, figured i would introduce myself. My name is Tom and I'm driving a lightly modified 4runner.

PJScullyJr

Crazy question.... any one have one of those CB antenna tuners that they can bring so I can tune my firestix.

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RamP

Hello, I'll also be tagging along for this trip, friend of RamP, figured i would introduce myself. My name is Tom and I'm driving a lightly modified 4runner.

This is the guy that got me into Jeeps. He's no stranger to them having built an 84 CJ-7. Full disc brake conversion was fun. And don't let him be modest about the runner either.

GRNHORN

Well since you speak so highly of him, we can forgive him for going from a Jeep to a Toyota.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rubi_Matador

I just wanted to chime in and thank the guys putting this together. I'm ilikegun's +1 haha so I'm amped to be joining you guys this weekend. I'll be heading down with my wife, please let me know if I can help with anything. Thanks again.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
RamP, I'm sad to say that I will not be joining you guys this weekend. I got a few things I need to attend to down at the beach house (Tis the spring start season). Hopefully I get to wheel with you and some of the others I haven't wheeled yet soon.

Cheers,
Steve

Sent from my iPhone

Jersey_Devil

Never heard of this place till u told me today on instagram. Looks fun but I don't think I'll make this trip but I def wanna check it out this summer!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Spikesjk

If it is not to late I would like to join in on the fun on Saturday. The only thing is I have to leave by 3 pm if this will cause a problem I will back out thanks

RamP

I don't think it's a problem but let me check. I want to make sure we will be in a place that's a quick easy exit for you. Give me a day.

Top Bottom