I'm a liar!

I just spoke with my BFG rep and he confirmed my post. But they have been telling me the same thing on the 35X12.5R18's I have been waiting on since August last year... I LOVE BFG and it's the only dual purpose off-road tire I will run but man it seems like they only build enough tires to fill back orders and none for stock.

You were right! I had no reason to doubt you, but was hoping it wasn't true. My order was updated to an April 4th pick-up :eek: I have a trip planned to RC the following weekend so I hope they don't go out much longer. It looks like I'm gonna have a roller-skate for a month or so :crazyeyes:

JKWrang

I think most say their actual measurement is somewhere around 35.5" but I don't know. The only guys I know running them have 35s that actually measure 33.25-33.5. :idontknow:

Thats what she said

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just spoke with my BFG rep and he confirmed my post. But they have been telling me the same thing on the 35X12.5R18's I have been waiting on since August last year... I LOVE BFG and it's the only dual purpose off-road tire I will run but man it seems like they only build enough tires to fill back orders and none for stock.

You have a BFG rep? :thinking:

Top Bottom