What was done to your rig this week?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Maybe make something that mounts to the tailgate :cheesy:

Actually behind the backseat has tons room as well as the backseat. (more pics in my build thread)

Just saw the room, looks great. Saved a bunch of weight going this route.

Just saw the room, looks great. Saved a bunch of weight going this route.

To be honest what drove me in this direction was a temporary solution until I could afford a EVO carrier, with that being said, I like the benefits I get with Jeep balance, departure angle and stuff like that. I do run solo most of the time so room wasn't a issue. I still need to paint and do some fine tuning on the appearance stuff like cage cover and beef up the single leg strap mount. I do like the way the Jeep rides without a spare and then when I put it inside it is even better - seemed to soften the ride in the rear. BTW your rig is looking great and yes a little jealous on your carrier :D

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
To be honest what drove me in this direction was a temporary solution until I could afford a EVO carrier, with that being said, I like the benefits I get with Jeep balance, departure angle and stuff like that. I do run solo most of the time so room wasn't a issue. I still need to paint and do some fine tuning on the appearance stuff like cage cover and beef up the single leg strap mount. I do like the way the Jeep rides without a spare and then when I put it inside it is even better - seemed to soften the ride in the rear. BTW your rig is looking great and yes a little jealous on your carrier :D

I just finished today, just need to do the 3rd brake light tomorrow. But I really like the spare inside. If I didn't need the cargo space, I would have gone with something like your set up or GCM2's set up.

Attachments

• 1413854103785.jpg
    1413854103785.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 314

10frank9

Web Wheeler
In addition to installing ARB diff covers, I decided to drill these holes (randomly and for no good reason) in my Jeep. :eek: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413854392.199023.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I just finished today, just need to do the 3rd brake light tomorrow. But I really like the spare inside. If I didn't need the cargo space, I would have gone with something like your set up or GCM2's set up.

Wow that's a clean looking rig Marlo!

bkac

Caught the Bug
That's gonna be one nice latte holder. I want one for my jeep .

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

EZ-E

Upgraded to 37's and 4.88s.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413861580.263824.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413861544.350268.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413861544.350268.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 341

swazza94

Looks good Swazza. :rock:
What's next on the mod list?

Thanks HILLZ! :thankyou:

Led Light Bar is on the way, Looking at some Uneek or AEV Diff Covers and maybe if i can convince myself i need it a 2" Lift! :yup:

Hows your rig going mate?

Top Bottom