What was done to your rig this week?

REKLESS-RED

I only kept my Trek Top NX(Bday gift from the wife, couldn't let that go), I had just put in a new Adams Driveshaft so I pulled that out, CB, ARB Air compressor and a few other small things. I left pretty much everything else. Dealer gave me a great price on trade in and it was easier to just leave everything and get new stuff, plus, new Jeep needs new stuff right :D

Evo Quarter Pounder with stinger and rock rails are next on the list to order.

I'm running the EVO Quarter Pounder w/ stinger and love it. I'll never put any other bumper on it nor will i ever need to. That thing is stout! swapped out my stock fogs and mounted rigids in place of them, cant beat it.

Nosos

Over the last couple or weeks...
3" enforcer w/Bilstein 5100's
Adams front drive shaft
Method NV 305's
Nitto trail grapplers
1/4 pounder w/ stinger
EVO rock sliders
Grabars
Stock fender trim
sPod (which I already owned prior to finding out about their ethics) :doh:

Warn Zeon 10s, Rigid dually's, Lux LED rock lights, ARB on board air, Spiderwebshade, CB Radio, EVO pro rear bumper, EVO evap skid and Protek skids still to be installed.

6evxIUj.jpg

REKLESS-RED

Adams front drive shaft
Method NV 305's
Nitto trail grapplers
1/4 pounder w/ stinger
EVO rock sliders
Grabars
Stock fender trim

Warn Zeon 10s, Rigid dually's, Lux LED rock lights, ARB on board air, Spiderwebshade, CB Radio, EVO pro rear bumper, EVO evap skid and Protek skids still to be installed.

6evxIUj.jpg

Nice work! looking real good. and you have a nice parts list still to be installed!

Spudcannons

Adams front drive shaft
Method NV 305's
Nitto trail grapplers
1/4 pounder w/ stinger
EVO rock sliders
Grabars
Stock fender trim

6evxIUj.jpg

Sweet build! Now all you need are some prorocks and you will be completely built!

Benito

Caught the Bug
chopped up some fenders, chopped some pinch seems, installed some EVO C gussets, installed 37' Trail Grapplers on ATX Slabs and mounted them on the Jeep!

IMG_2332.jpg

andersonm2020

Does anyone know any good places to mount three switches for on the inside of a 2012 jku? I have one light switch mounted to the top of my a pillar but I ordered some more lights and there isn't room up there for anymore switches. Any feedback/pics would be greatly appreciated 👍🏻

jelliott076

Does anyone know any good places to mount three switches for on the inside of a 2012 jku? I have one light switch mounted to the top of my a pillar but I ordered some more lights and there isn't room up there for anymore switches. Any feedback/pics would be greatly appreciated 👍🏻

Under the factory Locker, Hazard switched directly in front of the shifter theres room for a switch panel. I have a 3 switch. I think there is a 6 switch out there somewhere.

I'm in my work car or I'd send a photo.

KennyFrench

I had those. I could only put up with that for a month. Traded them first chance I got. Only thing it does is keep you legal.

What did you get instead?

I posted this before I had driven around with them on. I can now say the passenger side mirror is useless with these brackets.

In September I moved from Texas to Ohio and they both say the same thing - you only need 1 rear-view mirror - so being legal isn't a probably, I just like having more than 1 mirror.

Top Bottom