What was done to your rig this week?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Installed the trail rack gifted to me for Father's Day. Had to relocate and weld the antenna bracket to the frame in order for everything to fit. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435529976.084272.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435529992.831212.jpg

Opted out of wheeling this last weekend in fear of breaking something so close to the Rubicon trip, so instead We knocked some stuff out on the wife's Jeep.

I finally installed her rear diff cover.

alQm_sLAnA8qclkAh8_C4oZpezYfvKgKYkfpJHQdGkU=w1072-h604-no

Then, we decided to finally tackle her rear cage.

...the tear-down.

fbYZsBDUPw_fH2rwSinbBbzHpHIgRjjD5OXyoX5R4YI=w1072-h604-no

Tac'd in...

OxykpqVEFSzAVnxtzg_8qokJxBCyIFXukW4AbhXAUGA=w1072-h604-no

...and finally all welded up!

bzGPmC5dqwSutvLRB-le-lF7DIcwfyuYqBsLT9KLpk4=w1072-h604-no

We are really happy with it. Especially since it will still allow use of the factory top WITHOUT releasing it from the brackets. It also came with a bar to tie in the B-pillars and be used for 5-points, but we opted not to use it because it will be too hard for our son to get in/out. He is already bummed that he can't get in Dukes of Hazard style thanks to the new bar on the side.

Now it's time to paint it. :D

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Opted out of wheeling this last weekend in fear of breaking something so close to the Rubicon trip, so instead We knocked some stuff out on the wife's Jeep.

I finally installed her rear diff cover.

alQm_sLAnA8qclkAh8_C4oZpezYfvKgKYkfpJHQdGkU=w1072-h604-no

Then, we decided to finally tackle her rear cage.

...the tear-down.

fbYZsBDUPw_fH2rwSinbBbzHpHIgRjjD5OXyoX5R4YI=w1072-h604-no

Tac'd in...

OxykpqVEFSzAVnxtzg_8qokJxBCyIFXukW4AbhXAUGA=w1072-h604-no

...and finally all welded up!

bzGPmC5dqwSutvLRB-le-lF7DIcwfyuYqBsLT9KLpk4=w1072-h604-no

We are really happy with it. Especially since it will still allow use of the factory top WITHOUT releasing it from the brackets. It also came with a bar to tie in the B-pillars and be used for 5-points, but we opted not to use it because it will be too hard for our son to get in/out. He is already bummed that he can't get in Dukes of Hazard style thanks to the new bar on the side.

Now it's time to paint it. :D

Is that a kit? or did you make up the tubes? Looks great, I may switch to that due to the top being such a royal pita to put down now.

Top Bottom