What was done to your rig this week?

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
View attachment 228114
Rhino rack backbone system. Haven't used it yet as it started racing as soon as I finished but looks good

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Is that a full rack, and what is the weight limit? The ones I saw online where just cross bars.
I've been considering getting a rack, but didn't want to have the supports on the side of the body, just one more thing to damage on the trail.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Is that a full rack, and what is the weight limit? The ones I saw online where just cross bars.
I've been considering getting a rack, but didn't want to have the supports on the side of the body, just one more thing to damage on the trail.

Yep. Full rack roughly 1400 x 1800 and weight limit of 120kg. It has a small internal frame to transfer the load from the 4 rear mounts to the tub and a couple of brackets inside at the front that sit on the rollcage just behind the B pillar

Heavyhaul07

Well after having my jeep for a 1 1/2 years finally got a spare tire mounted on my spare rim. Installed a stock jk tire carrier as the jeep didn't have one when I bought it and installed my spare

Top Bottom