What was done to your rig this week?

Napalm

nice bro! looks good! i like the pic you posted on instagram as well with it :thumb: you do the install yourself?

Yes, a buddy and myself installed it. Took us about 2 hours including relocating the Vacuum pump using the EVO Kit. Fits perfect, I LOVE it. I have an EVO leveling kit that going on in a few weeks too

BadApple

Picked up this tire carrier bumper and cornor armor just gotta get it powdercoated and install it sometime!
9084730953a74f7e3c25bdfab594fce0.jpg

Crush Rubicon

I would like to thank Jeep customer care how useless they are on the weekends. You can talk to people but since everyone dealing with your case only works Monday through Friday there is nothing they can do. I have not had my Jeep for a month!😡

BadApple

Got the bumper installed now i just gotta get the corners on and get the tire carier powdercoated green it was red. Hopefully next weekend it will be on!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414883733104.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414883733104.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 367

Ridge Rider

After being informed that my wife bought a plagiarized windshield decal I reordered and I now have a t authentic decal and I cold not resist a side decal... thanks again for informing me of the mistake.

Looks good man! Let me know how that paint holds up for you. I'm getting tired of putting Meguiar's Ultimate Black on every three months!

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
1414919940361.jpg

Installed my OTRATTW switches in the Rugged Ridge A-Pod. Now all I have to do is get my windshield lights, rock lights and rear locker:rolleyes:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I finally had to do my rear brakes the stock brakes lasted 54,286 miles not bad. Tbey still had 10% on them. I am going to do the fronts overs thanksgiving holiday. I know they don't really need yet but going to do anyway. Thanks to Eddies brakes write up i did the rears in 22 minutes.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

kpig

Cage, ujoints, and trailer

Finally got around to installing the Rockhard sport cage. Everything went well after reading about the install. Of course, I like to do everything twice so I installed the windshield brackets first then went, "cr@p." I forgot the windshield cross bar, then did it again. Only issue is that the windshield cross bar is bent differently on the driver side, which limits how low the bar can be installed before it hits the driver side windshield support bar. Not a big issue. I'm anal so I would have liked to lower it another 1/8 inch. Oh well. It's solid and quiet.
image.jpg

Then tack welded the u joint caps as suggested here. I am buying time before eventually getting a ProRock 44. Thanks wayalife forum for the info.
image.jpg

Drove up to north Mississippi to pick up my Jumping Jack tent trailer. I know, I'm a dork for getting one of these, but this is the only way I could get my wife to sleep in a tent. And, my son loves it. That helps.
image.jpg

Turns into this.
image.jpg
Sorry if it attaches a couple upside down photos at the end. I can't delete them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 332
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 342
Top Bottom