What was done to your rig this week?

Panda

Well thank you. If I understand correctly, you volunteered to help put my skins on when I get home :crazyeyes: Good job on the install, looks great :thumb:

Anytime my friend, always happy to help my fellow wayalife crew, I love wrenching on jeeps, I got to drill holes in Rick's rubi today ;) you can't spill radiator fluid in the new driveway though... :cheesy:

DA RUNT

Anytime my friend, always happy to help my fellow wayalife crew, I love wrenching on jeeps, I got to drill holes in Rick's rubi today ;) you can't spill radiator fluid in the new driveway though... :cheesy:

lol, you saw that huh. I'll keep it in the reservoir :blush:

jelliott076

Finally had time to strip the old bumper and tire carrier off and put on the EVO facie bumper.
It turned out as you'd expect, but the damned mobile app on my phone (where I have the photos) keeps crashing. I'll keep trying. The JK feels lighter off the line for sure. Can't wait to get that EVO tire carrier.

...OK. got it.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140707_001944.png
    ForumRunner_20140707_001944.png
    349.1 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:

GreenMonster

Got the OR-FAB tire carrier with Rotopax cans! This is the best bang for the buck for 35s after all the research I did. If you do the calculation, just the cans and mounts will run you about $220 already. Solid, no rattle, multiple mounting options, and I get to put my little IPSC mini steel target hitch back on!! :clap2:

Only draw back is drilling into the body, and hard to install.
20140703_162654.jpg
10501600.jpg
Wife approved!! :thumb:
10456020.jpg

Armydog

Got the OR-FAB tire carrier with Rotopax cans! This is the best bang for the buck for 35s after all the research I did. If you do the calculation, just the cans and mounts will run you about $220 already. Solid, no rattle, multiple mounting options, and I get to put my little IPSC mini steel target hitch back on!! :clap2:

View attachment 91016
View attachment 91017
View attachment 91018

Nice Rig!!!

K9 for what agency?

Carrier looks good.

View attachment 91016
View attachment 91017
View attachment 91018

Nice! :D

The question is are you a Boston transplant? Given your license plate and all... ;)

Yorkie

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404784559.361308.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404784569.679793.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404784578.229091.jpg

Me and a buddy made the TJ some custom quick disconnects. Oem bolts fell off/snapped so we made these suckers took about and hour to cut and drill both pieces of steel. Breeze to pull off with the 200lb rated ring handle installed. Very happy with the outcome. Next phase is finding a nice safe spot for the link itself once disconnected

DA RUNT

Nice looking 2 Dr :thumb:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Just added seat covers this week, waiting on the VDP pirate kool mesh top to come in so i can let the California sun in! :yup:

Mitrig

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404788959.829406.jpg

Took off my light bar to work on it finally. Sanded then primed the bar, painted it flat black in the end. Mounted lights before it got dark currently having it sit in the garage till tomorrow morning where I'll mount it back on the rig till my new switch pod comes in so I can re wire it all

Top Bottom