What was done to your rig this week?

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Going to flex mine, if the rubber thing compresses more than 1" my shock will bottom out. Or get the stock length Fox shock for the rear since I have rockstar skids

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I flexed mine
It looks like my rear is about right once I put my old bumpstop platforms back on. Coilover is almost completely bottomed out and air bump stop is bottomed out.
IMG_5156.jpg

On my front my coilover is bottomed out and I have about 3/4 inch of the air bumpstop left to compress
I think I'll just lower it since it is as high as it can go.
IMG_5158.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I don't know much about coilovers, but they do look really compressed. Maybe make the bump stopping point 1/4" before that and recheck. Would suck to have coils fail prematurely from being over compressed.

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Ouch. Isn't it bad to fully compress the coils like that?

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes

Yeah that looks harsh

I know

I don't know much about coilovers, but they do look really compressed. Maybe make the bump stopping point 1/4" before that and recheck. Would suck to have coils fail prematurely from being over compressed.

Thanks guys. My thoughts Exactly. Going to lower the bump stop on the front to make right so the coilover is almost fully compressed when the air bump is stuffed

KYRubi

The driver's side front fender liner came loose and the tire chewed it up, so we put some Crawler Conceptz aluminum liners in.

9E6B7948-E68D-4161-B352-FAC1A4BBBAA8_zpsyecg8un0.jpg

Also, I finally got around to replacing the stock headlights with something good. Went with some JW Speaker 8700 Evolution J LED headlights.

1AA44345-6899-4966-818E-5DE389F82905_zpsuyttclxf.jpg

029B0C01-639E-42A9-B818-A683EC5EB323_zpsf3htxxu0.jpg

We also replaced the rusty, old exhaust with a Magnaflow cat back. Didn't really think about the exhaust tip since the old exhaust was tucked up there nicely. Guess we'll see how long it takes to smash it.

33B81E83-8F04-42FB-B853-3745937C6F5F_zpslzsf590q.jpg

Rainy and nasty outside so far this weekend. Better pictures will have to wait.

Last edited:
Top Bottom