What was done to your rig this week?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Made a ghetto hard top cart out of shipping materials from work!! Came out great for such little
That's pretty cool. I need to figure out something like that:thumbup:
Edit. My auto spell sucks

Last edited:

Armydog

Waiting...................................................................................

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Nick Unlimited

I drowned my jeep! Before the event this crossing was told to be 3' deep max with a hard bottom. Guess what, there was a drop off! So, I ended up putting another 3.8 into the Jeep this week.

Attachments

• 1414285319493.jpg
    1414285319493.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

StrizzyChris

I drowned my jeep! Yeah, I know this socks and was stupid. Before the event this crossing was told to be 3' deep max with a hard bottom. Guess what, there was a drop off! Don't trust anyone! LOL

:eek: This is why I NEVER do a crossing that I am not familiar with unless I walk it OR fallow someone else who blazes a trail for me.

Sometimes building anticipation is a good thing ;)

Meanwhile we have the prototype... Sitting right here ;)

Do I spell a future forum sponsoring vendor?

JCMULEY

I drowned my jeep! Yeah, I know this socks and was stupid. Before the event this crossing was told to be 3' deep max with a hard bottom. Guess what, there was a drop off! Don't trust anyone! LOL

Bummer! Water damage definitely Not the type of Mod you want. Cruel sense of humor or bad information?

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom