What was done to your rig this week?

HILLZ

Thanks HILLZ! :thankyou:

Led Light Bar is on the way, Looking at some Uneek or AEV Diff Covers and maybe if i can convince myself i need it a 2" Lift! :yup:

Hows your rig going mate?

Slowly at the moment, got the poison spider hood louver to install at some point but have been busy doing things round the house. I've got the old man emu 2" on mine, well worth looking at buddy

swazza94

Slowly at the moment, got the poison spider hood louver to install at some point but have been busy doing things round the house. I've got the old man emu 2" on mine, well worth looking at buddy

Poison Spyder Hood looks mad :rock: Oh yeah i defiantly know i'm going to love it but i'm saving for my trip to the states early next year so trying to be strict haha :crazyeyes: Im looking at a CRDSTU Lift as he is local and looked after me on the bumper

Flyboy88

Just got some new shoes put on today! After almost sliding over a hill because of the stock Wrangler SRAs, I decided to go a little meatier. 285/70R17s too.

Sent from my XT1030 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1413939229060.jpg
    1413939229060.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 422

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Skins and sliders painted and cleaned up my fenders.

Attachments

• 1414101568176.jpg
    1414101568176.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 341

Moabbnd

Nothing special. Changed the transmission fluid with Royal Purple after not knowing what was in there previously. Put some Lucas diff fluid in the diffs and changed the oil to Mobile 1 high mileage. Happy Jeep now

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
looking good Olram, that stuff worked great on the flares, be keen to see how long it lasts. :thumb:

Should last. I'm not going to put any armor all or any tire foam anymore. Nothing but simple green to keep them clean.

Top Bottom