What was done to your rig this week?

rangair94

My brakes have made noise off and on since I bought my jeep last month. Of course they never did when I took it in under warranty, and I was assured there was nothing wrong with them from the dealer. So today after they started to make noise again I pulled the wheel off and found the problem within, oh, I don't 30 seconds. I won't even tell you how long it took them to figure out a check engine light for a loose plug.
1430078122173.jpg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Should work fine since the mounting surface is the same as a normal hood. Only the humps and vents are different!

The sides are actually bigger on a 10a hood. Notice on the top of the latches, the white hood latch is recessed in or hood is bigger either way it's a close fit. The top of the latch makes contact with the hood

Attachments

• 1430085168165.jpg
    1430085168165.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 315
  • 1430085187976.jpg
    1430085187976.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 298

SilverBack

The sides are actually bigger on a 10a hood. Notice on the top of the latches, the white hood latch is recessed in or hood is bigger either way it's a close fit. The top of the latch makes contact with the hood

Thanks, I've only seen my Hard Rock in person. There are only 3 other JKs where I am... Nice to know!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Thanks, I've only seen my Hard Rock in person. There are only 3 other JKs where I am... Nice to know!

I thought the same thing until I tried putting latches on, I can confirm the RR work, but can't slam them down to latch them. The Drake, I'm not positive.

Top Bottom