TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Sorry chuckt62, I haven't been on here in a while because I don't have internet at my new place lol we went but I didn't stay long because my friends were being kind of dbags and left me and the rest of the club I'm apart of behind...wasn't too happy so I aired up, re-connected my sway bar and left. They finally came back before I left and we're back on good terms but that shit pissed me off. I stayed back to help some folks from the club I'm apart of and then I get to camp b where they were and they're all gone. I was like are you fucking kidding me? Waited 2 and a half hours and they weren't back. About the 3 hour mark was when they came back. Note to self, if you're rolling with a pack of noobs and experienced/knowledgable people who aren't apart of the same club you need to intermix the group so they don't split up and ditch your ass. [/rant]

chuckt62

No worries. I was out there for a little while Saturday afternoon. I stayed on the easy stuff though (first time there and christened the new lift etc.). I was out on one of the back fenceline road bypasses and came upon a group of 4-wheelers and their truck/trailer. One of the side-by-sides had broken down and they were trying to figure out how to load it on to the trailer. It started to pour down rain as I showed up.

Anyway they requested some help and I ended up getting covered in mud, so I ended up bailing out shortly after.

I'll try to get out there next time.

c

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Just as a FYI I changed my username to JKAnimal. It used to be Doknocker which really had no meaning and since the fam. calls the Jeep Animal I thought I would change my username. Plus I want to get some lic. Plates with JKAnimal on it, although I'll probably have to change the spelling to fit on the plate.

My Instagram is JKAnimal also.

CCTX50

I heard that Texas is offering a rebate on custom plates and the rebate ends soon if not already.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

2012CrushJKU

Hey, just thought i would post this up here first. Im currently selling 5 35x12.5r17 Nitto Trail Grapplers. Only 17k miles on them and some minor trail rash on them. Im asking around 750 OBO. Ill post up some pics when i get the chance to this afternoon. Thanks!

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Hello everyone!
wow it has been a long while since being on here, just seems as if time has flown since our last wheeling trip. i never got a chance to post up the videos of the 2 days i took at HF. i still dont have all the photos uploaded but finally got around to uploading all the videos and the video of jkanimal almost rolling his jeep lol.
well here is the link for all the videos on youtube, and if anyone wants all of the actual video files to make one long video ill be more than happy to send all the videos to anyones email.

once again guys, sorry for the VERY long wait :sigh:

hope yall enjoy the footage!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVwmzuZepus3OaGfEspfi8A/videos

Angry Aussie

Hello everyone!
wow it has been a long while since being on here, just seems as if time has flown since our last wheeling trip. i never got a chance to post up the videos of the 2 days i took at HF. i still dont have all the photos uploaded but finally got around to uploading all the videos and the video of jkanimal almost rolling his jeep lol.
well here is the link for all the videos on youtube, and if anyone wants all of the actual video files to make one long video ill be more than happy to send all the videos to anyones email.

once again guys, sorry for the VERY long wait :sigh:

hope yall enjoy the footage!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVwmzuZepus3OaGfEspfi8A/videos

Nick!! What's up bro, how have you been? Have you been out wheeling at all recently? How has your summer been? The past month or so has been brutally hot in Austin, I haven't been out since our last trip to falls. You guys going on any trips this year?

Angry Aussie

Where's everyone been? I haven't heard from anyone or anyone hasn't posted here in about a month. I hope everyone is ok and doing well. Once the heat dies down I'll be down to hit the trails. Hope everyone is doing well.

Shaka

Sorry Bro,
Been a bad month for me. My Dad passed and my Jeep is in the corral broken.

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

iRonin

Aussie- Yep just slowed down a bit for how hot August has been- I have a stack of 11-15 Hidden Falls tags for the season racked up so far but I may be heading out tomorrow for the 4wp customer appreciation weekend.

Shaka- sorry to hear about your dad man. Can't fix that but if you need help with the Jeep let us know.

Sent via Ansible

Shaka

Thank you bro.

I'll get it on track as soon as correct diagnosis.

Enjoy the 4wp day!

iRonin

Went out for a bit, ran into someone with Wayalife decals but wasn't sure who- orange jeep with the EVO carrier. Was meeting some other friends so I had to blow past their group and couldn't stay and chat! Otherwise it was hot but not too crowded

Sent via Ansible

Angry Aussie

It has been hot as hell. Hopefully it will start to cool down again sometime soon I'm ready to get back out on the trails.

Shaka sorry about your dad bro. If you need anything man please let me know.

Sithwindu

December is too far away!! I wish I lived somewhere that wasn't so damn hot.

I feel ya! Haven't posted in this thread too much, as I'm more of a creeper than a poster lol but I'm thinking. About making a trip in the beginning of November to hiddan falls to finally test my jeep

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Nick!! What's up bro, how have you been? Have you been out wheeling at all recently? How has your summer been? The past month or so has been brutally hot in Austin, I haven't been out since our last trip to falls. You guys going on any trips this year?

Where's everyone been? I haven't heard from anyone or anyone hasn't posted here in about a month. I hope everyone is ok and doing well. Once the heat dies down I'll be down to hit the trails. Hope everyone is doing well.

Sorry Bro,
Been a bad month for me. My Dad passed and my Jeep is in the corral broken.

Sent from my LG-D801 using WAYALIFE mobile app

whats up Ian! ive been really good man, just working like crazy, except for the past 3 weeks because i got a knee injury so was out of work but finally getting better. nothing but sitting on my ass with a knee brace, ice, and more sitting lol
now i have to start working like crazy so i can make atleast a few more trips with you guys by the end of the year!
i get bored of flat/mud, scarce rocks, and the sand lol
how have you been Ian?

and im sorry to hear about your dad Shaka, i hope your feeling better.

Last edited:

Angry Aussie

Nick,

Sorry to hear about your knee bro, I hope your ok and there no major damage done. I feel your pain I've had four knee surgeries so I know how boring sitting around and icing your is. Hope your back on your two feet soon. I maybe be heading to Houston this weekend to see my grandmother if I do maybe we can grab a beer or something if your free. I bet mud and flatlands get boring really quickly. We will get out there soon it seems like maybe the warm weather is starting to fade. I'm ready to get back out there. I'll let you know in a day or two if I'm coming down to Houston this weekend. Take care bro

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Nick,

Sorry to hear about your knee bro, I hope your ok and there no major damage done. I feel your pain I've had four knee surgeries so I know how boring sitting around and icing your is. Hope your back on your two feet soon. I maybe be heading to Houston this weekend to see my grandmother if I do maybe we can grab a beer or something if your free. I bet mud and flatlands get boring really quickly. We will get out there soon it seems like maybe the warm weather is starting to fade. I'm ready to get back out there. I'll let you know in a day or two if I'm coming down to Houston this weekend. Take care bro

damn 4 times? thats rough. and i was crying about one time lol
but thanks, everythint is healing nicely so no worries on that 😎
yeah tell me about it! especially after the experience i had with almost hydrolocking my jeep, i dont go into deep water/ry - mud holes anymore 😔

nice man! ill make sure to check the forum the next couple days to see what the verdict is. we'll go grab some food/drinks. hopefully i dont work this weekend, but ill see.
take care :beer:

Angry Aussie

damn 4 times? thats rough. and i was crying about one time lol
but thanks, everythint is healing nicely so no worries on that 😎
yeah tell me about it! especially after the experience i had with almost hydrolocking my jeep, i dont go into deep water/ry - mud holes anymore 😔

nice man! ill make sure to check the forum the next couple days to see what the verdict is. we'll go grab some food/drinks. hopefully i dont work this weekend, but ill see.
take care :beer:

Not coming down to Houston this weekend, got some bad news that will keep me from going. I'll let you know next time I'll be down there. May be a slight chance I may have to move to Houston for awhile. I'll tell you about it whenever I see you next.

Top Bottom