TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
hadnt had a chance to view the footage and pics i took from HF last weekend. Ended up turning out great and had a pretty good day of wheeling before the storm came down to hard.
here are a few pics because i suck at taking video, so most if not all of it is constant shaking.
GOPR2276.jpg 9.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg GOPR2284.jpg 10.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
hadnt had a chance to view the footage and pics i took from HF last weekend. Ended up turning out great and had a pretty good day of wheeling before the storm came down to hard.
here are a few pics

Looks like a great time! Sorry I missed it

Angry Aussie

Time to bring this back as well. Sadly 13gecko has sold his jeep but I may be able to get him to come out with me sometime.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
oh man, Ben sold his jeep?!
I've never liked 2 doors to much but man he had a nice one!
Has he said anything about maybe getting one in the future?

Angry Aussie

I don't think he is planning on getting another one anytime soon sadly. I really liked wheeling with Ben he was a cool guy.

What's up Shaka!!! How's things bro? I hope all is well. To answer your question YES! I'd love to get everyone back together so when summer ends we can all meet up and do some wheeling when it's not to damn hot. Plus I'd rather be wheeling doors off and we won't see that weather till October maybe September if we are lucky. Would love to see everyone again.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Well this is a last minute thing. But there was a trip out to Barnwell last month i wasnt able to attend do to my DW coming back. But ive retightened everything, balanced tires and havent had another episode. Awesome enough, my lady rented a cabin out for me at Barnwell Mountain to celebrate me being close to another year older.
So i will be arriving there Saturday morning on the 20th and and maybe staying there till about 12 pm. or so on Sunday.
So if anyone is interested in heading out over there. Just let me know and maybe we can meet up and do some runs [emoji106]🏻

Napalm

Well this is a last minute thing. But there was a trip out to Barnwell last month i wasnt able to attend do to my DW coming back. But ive retightened everything, balanced tires and havent had another episode. Awesome enough, my lady rented a cabin out for me at Barnwell Mountain to celebrate me being close to another year older.
So i will be arriving there Saturday morning on the 20th and and maybe staying there till about 12 pm. or so on Sunday.
So if anyone is interested in heading out over there. Just let me know and maybe we can meet up and do some runs [emoji106]🏻

Dang! I wish I didn't have to work this weekend or I'd be there!! I've been wanting to get Steel out for her maiden voyage. Probably going to try to go in March or April

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Dang! I wish I didn't have to work this weekend or I'd be there!! I've been wanting to get Steel out for her maiden voyage. Probably going to try to go in March or April

No problem! I bet you've been itching to get her out there on the trails! Seeing as how the weather should be staying beautiful for a while. Ill be making more trips in the next couple of months. So whenever your ready, just let me know and ill be down to join you. [emoji41]

Angry Aussie

Great to hear you think you have your DW under control. Wish like hell I could join you this weekend but it's tough for me to get away for a over night run. Let's plan something for March maybe we can go to ketmcy or do a camping trip at hidden falls. Maybe the weekend of the 12 or 19 would work best for me. If there's any way you can get up here either of those weekends let's do it.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Great to hear you think you have your DW under control. Wish like hell I could join you this weekend but it's tough for me to get away for a over night run. Let's plan something for March maybe we can go to ketmcy or do a camping trip at hidden falls. Maybe the weekend of the 12 or 19 would work best for me. If there's any way you can get up here either of those weekends let's do it.

Yeah, DW is the most annoying thing ever. One little thing loose and it throws everything off lol
No problem! That actually sounds like an awesome idea! Ive actually been wanting to run k2 really bad to see how difficult it actually is. Especially being in a mostly stock rig. Just let me know which exact date when you find out and we can figure out whether we want to camp or get a hotel [emoji106]🏻

Angry Aussie

Yeah, DW is the most annoying thing ever. One little thing loose and it throws everything off lol
No problem! That actually sounds like an awesome idea! Ive actually been wanting to run k2 really bad to see how difficult it actually is. Especially being in a mostly stock rig. Just let me know which exact date when you find out and we can figure out whether we want to camp or get a hotel [emoji106]🏻

Pretty sure either weekend will work for me so if either works better for you let me know and we can plan something. Have fun this weekend and be safe brother. Take lots of pictures this weekend, I've never been there and would love to see some pictures.

Top Bottom