TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I dont know if my laptop is still acting up or if the wayalife site is buggy, but i havent been able select/upload photos.
But i finally got some of the photos i wasnt able to post up.this was our trip to Barnwell, a little late but enjoy :beer:

DSC02235.jpg DSC02230.jpg DSC02215.jpg DSC02186.jpg DSC02181.jpg DSC02173.jpg DSC02165.jpg DSC02155.jpg DSC02148.jpg DSC02128.jpg DSC02127.jpg DSC02118.jpg DSC02092.jpg DSC02085.jpg DSC02079.jpg DSC02072.jpg DSC02071.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
seems like im the only one who needs to step up my build lol

My jeep has an aftermarket Antenna, rear cargo mat, Door sills, and a Oil Pan skid... I think your doing just fine there Nick... :cheesy:

DTD will be my lift though, firm goal is when the factory tires are shot, if I can wait that long...

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Eco long travel
Double throw down
With 40's

:drool: amazing set up man!:thumb:

My jeep has an aftermarket Antenna, rear cargo mat, Door sills, and a Oil Pan skid... I think your doing just fine there Nick... :cheesy:

DTD will be my lift though, firm goal is when the factory tires are shot, if I can wait that long...

lol, well thank you. all i have so far are the truck-lites cause the stock ones were horrible. the evo protec oil pan and transmission skids, cause i had a couple close calls denting my oil pan/ chipping the drain bolt. and almost hitting the lines underneath the tranny, which also had dents lol.
and finally the evo lelving kit because HOLY HELL was i high centering like crazy. i wheeled it till about 10k miles before I got fed up with all the high centering. its amazing what 3/4s in the rear and 2 in the front can do!
you and me are on the same boat, im eagerly awaiting the death of these tires to finally go evo bolts ons and 37s :cool:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Any of you guys that can make it up to Tyler come on up. Here's a new thread for a Suds and Grub here in East, TX.

Date : May 9th @ 6pm

I'm placing up a feeling for a SudsNGrub in the Tyler area. If we can get at least 5 Wayalife Members on board, we will have it. Post up in this thread if you plan to come along! I know it's awhile away, but I want everyone to have plenty of notice.

BJs Brewhouse is known for their house beers & excellent food.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...sNGrub!!!&p=478803&highlight=tyler#post478803

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Its that time again for nice weather to show its face! and so with that, I have been wanting to make a wayalife run out to Hidden Falls Adventure Park. I figured since I will be off Memorial Day (Monday, May 25th). I will be heading out for that weekend (23rd-24th). I wanted to give enough notice to those who would like to join. Let me know if your interested!

Going:
Texas Nick
tdougherty81

Maybe:
DWiggles
JEEPAlexander14
SmokinV10
Jackal01
el_chupo_
Always Lost Moore

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Its that time again for nice weather to show its face! and so with that, I have been wanting to make a wayalife run out to Hidden Falls Adventure Park. I figured since I will be off Memorial Day (Monday, May 25th). I will be heading out for that weekend (23rd-24th). I wanted to give enough notice to those who would like to join. Let me know if your interested!

I may be interested. I keep wanting to run the harder trails there, and every time I go I end up high centered or beating the snot out of the factory skids. Lol as long as we are running 5s and below, I'm in... I'll talk to my girl and see if she's off too. Tentively attending

el_chupo_

Nick,

Keep me on the maybe list. Wife is having surgery on the 8th (at least scheduled), and at this time we are not sure which of a couple options they will be able to do or how invasive the procedure will be, so I dont know if we are looking at a 3-5 day recovery, or 2-4 week recovery.

And my sister is having a baby tonight or tomorrow, so I dont know how much family time will be involved in the near future, as we already have some family in down the week prior.

Crap, my schedule is busy right now, but I dont know when anything actually is...

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
When I ordered my Rubi 2010 the salesman said it would take 3 to 4 months to be delivered I got mine in 10 weeks. I hope she shows up soon.

Haha right! Trying is all I do at the moment. How do you like the Evo level kit? Did you go with the springs or spacer lift? I've been playing with the idea just to get a little more height... I really don't want to put any money into the suspension until I'm ready for the new tires though... but since adding the winch, I noticed the front suspension in pretty stiff now that it's weighted down.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Nick,

Keep me on the maybe list. Wife is having surgery on the 8th (at least scheduled), and at this time we are not sure which of a couple options they will be able to do or how invasive the procedure will be, so I dont know if we are looking at a 3-5 day recovery, or 2-4 week recovery.

And my sister is having a baby tonight or tomorrow, so I dont know how much family time will be involved in the near future, as we already have some family in down the week prior.

Crap, my schedule is busy right now, but I dont know when anything actually is...

Wow, that does seem like a hectic schedule. Best wishes that everything turns out well.
hopefully you get to make it out that weekend :Beer:

el_chupo_

Haha right! Trying is all I do at the moment. How do you like the Evo level kit? Did you go with the springs or spacer lift? I've been playing with the idea just to get a little more height... I really don't want to put any money into the suspension until I'm ready for the new tires though... but since adding the winch, I noticed the front suspension in pretty stiff now that it's weighted down.

Im planning on Evo when I go up in height, but this far I am pretty happy with the Rancho 2" lift.

When the $56 rebate shows up, I am going to be into the lift at $331. Keep it in mind too.

Appreciate the wishes Nick, and just got the call, headed to the hospital now. Hopefully a healthy new little person soon..

Top Bottom