TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Not coming down to Houston this weekend, got some bad news that will keep me from going. I'll let you know next time I'll be down there. May be a slight chance I may have to move to Houston for awhile. I'll tell you about it whenever I see you next.

im sorry to hear that man, but for sure just let me know whenever your coming down here. or if i get a chance to get back up to austin before you come ill let you know as well so we can meet up 👍

Sent from my LG-D801 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
hello fellow texans!
well the weather has been great today, and if it keeps up, its going to be about that time to head out to hidden falls!
i wanted to atleast make it out there 1 more time before the end of the year.
so im deciding to make a run November 8th (Saturday). if all goes well i might bring to others. a TJUR and another jku.
it would be awesome if some of you guys would be able to make it out as well, always enjoying wheeling with you awesome guys 😎
ill try to confirm this with you guys by friday if any of yall are interested in meeting up that day 😀

Angry Aussie

hello fellow texans!
well the weather has been great today, and if it keeps up, its going to be about that time to head out to hidden falls!
so im deciding to make a run November 8th (Saturday). if all goes well i might bring to others. a TJUR and another jku.
it would be awesome if some of you guys would be able to make it out as well, always enjoying wheeling with you awesome guys 😎
ill try to confirm this with you guys by friday if any of yall are interested in meeting up that day 😀

I'm in! That will be two days before my birthday! Birthday wheeling trip sounds great.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I'm in! That will be two days before my birthday! Birthday wheeling trip sounds great.

sweet! had a feeling youd come out!
not sure if i posted a photo of it here yet, but what ive done so far is cut my factory front bumper and added the evo leveling kit. so hopefully i dont hit as much this time lol if youd like we'll go out later that night and celebrate a little early 🎉

cool man maybe we'll see you out there

Flat Top

hello fellow texans!
it would be awesome if some of you guys would be able to make it out as well, always enjoying wheeling with you awesome guys 
ill try to confirm this with you guys by friday if any of yall are interested in meeting up that day 

This going to be a day run or are planning for an over-nighter? Either way I'm interested.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Ill be leaving Houston at 5 am this Saturday and should be at hidden falls from 8-5 or so. Headed home after that. Should be a reasonably large group there.

Last edited:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Ill be leaving Houston at 5 am this Saturday and should be at hidden falls from 8-5 or so. Headed home after that. Should be a reasonably large group there.

wow, how fast are you driving? lmfao
i say that because it takes me roughly 4 hours to get to hidden falls, and thats even with me going 70-75 all the way there lol

Sent from my LG-D801 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I might be able to make it out on the 8th- been wanting to go since it cooled down :)

awesome man!
well everything seems to be going according to plan. so i will be able to make the trip. ill start maeking down whos going to go as of now, and edit as the days pass.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Hidden Falls run: Saturday, November 8th.
I will be editing till we near the day of the trip. Just let me know if your interested in coming along and meeting up with us.

people attending-

:disregard:

Last edited:

iRonin

Looks like I'm out for 11/8, getting roped into camping at TRF with some friends coming into town

Sent via Ansible

Top Bottom