Kill it With Fire

YJJK

Burned up the barrier keeping a carbed smallblock from residing in those crispy framerails
Off Road Evolution posted this on their Facebook page saying it was their new project. Appears that it was a customers rig at one point it's has EVO sliders and coilovers. The beginning of a great project!

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

View attachment 245289 View attachment 245290

Couldn't find a ugly jeep forum but I found this jeep on my drive to work, between its multi colored paint job and the spoiler on the hood, I think it need to be shared

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Definitely ugly paint color. Thay is not a spiller though. It is a ram air hood scoop. Useless on any new vehicle really since it is not running either a blower or carburetor on the engine. He was trying to look cool and apparently didn't realize that those don't exactly work for fuel injected systems. Might make it work I'd you rerouted the air intake system and basically turn that thing into a type of snorkel, but that alone would be a huge pain in the ass if it can even be done with the little space there is under the hood. Lol either way definitely a fail all the way around

sent from your basement

Top Bottom