Suds of the Day

big dr

Ok... I'v been a Lagunitas IPA fan for a about a year now. It has been my go to IPA. Recently I was at a buddy's house and he offered me a Betty IPA by Hangar 24. I really liked it. Today I figured I would do a taste test between my go to and the new girl.

The Lagunitas is very hop forward as they say and has a lot of flavor.

The Betty, I think, has even more flavor and is smoother to boot! The Betty also has a fruity aroma and flavor that are in no way overpowering, but very tasty. As the label says,, its a little tropical and a little citrusy but you can still taste the hops.

I would recommend Betty, by Hangar 24 to anyone who likes this style beer. I think it will be my new go to IPA! Although I'm sure I'll still have a Lagunitas every now and then.

Betty can be purchased at Trader Joe's,, and I'm sure BevMo and Total Wine,, or whatever liquor store near you that has Hangar 24 products.

ENJOY!!!!!

Attachments

• photo-40.jpg
    photo-40.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 73

RockyJk

Ibehewhoisjoshua recommended this beer to me and after searching a couple stores in Bakersfield I finally found it :D
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432429398.985240.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Being that I've enjoyed Belching Beaver's Peanut Butter Milk Stout so much I saw their Horchata Imperial Stout and had to try it. I must say while I'm not a huge fan of horchata this tastes amazing. It's got great flavors of roasted coffee, chocolate, then finishes with a mild cinnamon flavor. If you're looking for something different you'll have to try this.

1432429616331.jpg

Last edited:

rinkishjk

It's nice to see budweiser has finally labeled their beer correctly, and are helping the people in Texas.

Attachments

• 1432911709291.jpg
    1432911709291.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 59

Clem319

I have some experience with this company on the business side. I can't go into the details, but let's just say it would be fitting if they made an spod ale. I'll never buy a knee deep product again.

That's too bad because they are one of my favorite breweries. They put out some really good beer.

RockyJk

I have some experience with this company on the business side. I can't go into the details, but let's just say it would be fitting if they made an spod ale. I'll never buy a knee deep product again.

That is a damn shame they have some pretty good brews

JAGS

Hooked
A Sierra Nevada Abbey Saison - Ovila. Not sure if anyone's had this or posted it up before. It is tasty!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432958983.992488.jpg

Beer with a cork, it had to be good right. 😉🍻

Top Bottom