Suds of the Day

Brankz

Del's is a local frozen lemonade and Narragansett is a local beer. They have combined to produce this Shandy. I'll buy some tomorrow and let you know exactly what it is and how it tastes! :D

Perfect! But I think lemonade and beer is not a good combination Hahahah

kevinp

How about a recommendation of a beer to NOT try? I got it. San Miguel Pale Pilsen and San Miguel Light. Tried it while I was in the Philippines. NOT a fan. And I'm not even a self-proclaimed beer snob. It's just nasty. I don't drink very much at all, but if I DO happen to drop a few Sam Adams Boston or Kona Longboard Lager, I feel fine the next day. SM made me feel disgusting. And fat, and just ick.

StrizzyChris

How about a recommendation of a beer to NOT try? I got it. San Miguel Pale Pilsen and San Miguel Light. Tried it while I was in the Philippines. NOT a fan. And I'm not even a self-proclaimed beer snob. It'sSM made me feel disgusting. And fat, and just ick.

Im actually a fan of SM and drink it at home...BUT if you ever go back to the PI, drink red horse. BUT beware its very strong lager and will catch you off guard if youre drinking heavily!

kevinp

Im actually a fan of SM and drink it at home...BUT if you ever go back to the PI, drink red horse. BUT beware its very strong lager and will catch you off guard if youre drinking heavily!

That's a good thing. Several of the guys I was over here with enjoy it too. Just ain't for me, I guess. I heard about Red Horse, too. I usually limit myself to two, but about once a year, I might make it to four in a night. I guess I better not choose RH on one of those nights. haha

Hack12

Here is the Woodstock Inn's flagship beer – Pig’s Ear Brown Ale. :beer:

001.jpg

Color is brown with tinges of red and a nice single finger tan head. Aroma is faint with some malts and maybe a hint of hops. Taste is what you expect from a brown ale, almost all malt, caramel and to a lesser extent; chocolate and coffee. Easy to drink and quite refreshing for a brown ale.

I can easily say that this is one of my favorite beers, not only because I love brown ales or because it's brewed locally, but because it's remarkable how easily it goes down.

I think I'll have one right now! :yup:

image.jpeg

Hack12

Holy beards batman! Did you wake up and the hair that was on your head migrated to your face??? :eek: :cheesy:

Haha :cheesy: No, it's been something I've been growing for far too long. I'm now too afraid to chop it with all the time I have invested into growing it. :yup:

Buster3479

Pranqster.jpg

Today I tried my first glass of Pranqster Belgian Style Golden Ale. I then had a few more, and decided I'll have to buy it to stock the fridge. It taste's a bit like Blue Moon, only "crisper", with a hint of that Belgian flavor of one of my favorite beers, Delirium Tremens. Here's a web picture, I wasn't able to find any to bring home with me yet from the 2 stores I stopped at!

Top Bottom