Suds of the Day

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You as well. Your dogfish label literally made me look 3 times. Beer looks great, but thought I was dyslexic or already sporting a mean buzz. Lol. 🍻

Thank you sir! It's funny cause that literally how the label is printed on them all! It's a new beer they just released and there only lager so if you can grab a 4 pack I HIGHLY suggest it!

JAGS

Hooked
Thank you sir! It's funny cause that literally how the label is printed on them all! It's a new beer they just released and there only lager so if you can grab a 4 pack I HIGHLY suggest it!

Is it very hoppy? Can't remember the name, but had another of their beers and it was a tad too hoppy. If not, I'll try to grab some. 👍

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Is it very hoppy? Can't remember the name, but had another of their beers and it was a tad too hoppy. If not, I'll try to grab some. 👍

Just got released Monday so I'm sure you haven't had it before lol it's hoppy but not to bad. It's VERY bold in flavor which is great? Let me see if I can find the video review of it for you from the owner Sam

Mad Mac

Well, that has to be about the best picture of a brew so far. Where is that golf course?

In the meantime, I'm roughing it with Shiner's Holiday Cheer. Prosit!

IMAGE_653.jpg

rinkishjk

Found this IPA today. Was great. Also finally found some barrel aged narwhal.

Attachments

• 1416781319650.jpg
    1416781319650.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 1416781331705.jpg
    1416781331705.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 31
Top Bottom