Suds of the Day

Mad Mac

Rare Beer of the Month Club Membership

My son-in-law gives me a membership in the beer of the month club for my birthday. Micro-brewed and international beers in previous years, but this year it's the Rare Beers. The first shipment included Naparbier ZZ+. I love that boy.

IMAGE_655.jpg

They also have clubs for wine, cheese, chocolate, cigars and flowers. If you are looking for a gift idea, check them out.

My stepdad is a bit of a pack rat. Today he brings out a rack that has about a dozen bottles of beer that was given to him nearly ten years ago. Each bottle is a different brand from various states. He offered them to me but I declined as I don't care much for craft beer and I'm not even sure if they are any good after sitting for so long. Here is a pic of just one of them, can anyone tell me if they are worth keeping around? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417150036.778788.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My stepdad is a bit of a pack rat. Today he brings out a rack that has about a dozen bottles of beer that was given to him nearly ten years ago. Each bottle is a different brand from various states. He offered them to me but I declined as I don't care much for craft beer and I'm not even sure if they are any good after sitting for so long. Here is a pic of just one of them, can anyone tell me if they are worth keeping around? View attachment 112437

I would put it on the wall in my bar but wouldn't drink it.

Clem319

My stepdad is a bit of a pack rat. Today he brings out a rack that has about a dozen bottles of beer that was given to him nearly ten years ago. Each bottle is a different brand from various states. He offered them to me but I declined as I don't care much for craft beer and I'm not even sure if they are any good after sitting for so long. Here is a pic of just one of them, can anyone tell me if they are worth keeping around? View attachment 112437

Unless it was aged properly it probably isn't good any more. Beer need to be aged similar to wine. Steady low temps, around 55 degrees. I would keep them though 👍

chipper

Keep them. They would look great on display at a home bar/ man cave.

Mad Mac

Golden Gate Gose, Almanac Beer Company.

IMAGE_656.jpg

Gose is a German sour wheat beer brewed with salt and coriander, however,
the most interesting thing about this company is that they have no brewery.
They use excess capacity of existing breweries. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Last edited:
Top Bottom