Suds of the Day

Armydog

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413590822.593215.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413590838.560188.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413590848.578922.jpg
Camp fire and a brew in the back yard after a long long long day.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Mad Mac

With a name like Devil's Backbone, you have to drink it.

In another life, I rode my V-Max 67,000 miles in six years searching for twisting roads. Turns out I need ride no farther from Houston than Wimberly to find the Devil's Backbone, a favorite of Austin sportbike riders. But that was in my 50's. Now I'm older and more mature. When you age, you cage. But I can still drink. No twist off cap swill this. Cheers!

Real Ale Brewing, Blanco, Texas:
"Named for the scenic ridge that runs between Blanco and Wimberley, Devil's Backbone is a Belgian-style tripel. Czech Saaz hops and Belgian yeast give this ale its distinctive flavor and aroma. Candy sugar made in-house at the brewery adds strength without increasing heaviness. The result is a deceptively strong, pale golden ale."

IMAGE_633.jpg

Mad Mac

Real Ale Brewery Trivializes the Most Sacred Icon of Texas

Remember the Alamo Ale. I'll not buy this again.

The battle cry of San Jacinto and the memorial to the martyrs of Texas independence
are not appropriate for commercialization. It's disrespectful.

For those of you who have never visited the Alamo, let me try to explain the atmosphere.
Gentlemen are required to remove their hats.

I drank it, but I can't swallow it.

IMAGE_648.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
On the recommendation of a fellow Wayalifer I pulled the trigger a couple weeks ago. Finally had to opportunity to try it. My girlfriend and I were unsure but after the first drink found it to be quite tasty. If your in the market for something different give it a try. You too may be pleasantly surprised..:)

1415743007437.jpg

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom