Suds of the Day

holliewood61

I may of just had my best idea ever. Im gonna set up a go fund me page for a west coast wheelin trip. You all can donate and then ill take up a yuengling order before i set out

Ddays

Hooked
Well then, I'm your man!

Seriously, any one out west had either Pliny the Elder or Blind Pig IPA by Russian River? You cannot find that in Pa and I wonder if they're as good as their ratings on Beer Advocate say they are???

RockyJk

Well then, I'm your man!

Seriously, any one out west had either Pliny the Elder or Blind Pig IPA by Russian River? You cannot find that in Pa and I wonder if they're as good as their ratings on Beer Advocate say they are???

Pliny the Elder is delicious! Had some at the rubicon last year per 10Frank9's recommendation

Clem319

Well then, I'm your man!

Yes it's as good as the reviews.. This was my haul last time I made the trip up. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453006853.421520.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Anyone have hard root beer before? It better come with a happy ending for $14.00 View attachment 182851

For a 6-pack? Damn. Happy ending, hold the tissues. That's a bottle of decent vodka and some tonic.

Have tried "Not your Father's Root Beer" which is beyond incredible.

I've seen the various hard root beers. Sounds good, but haven't tried one yet. Seems like they would be really sweet and not something you'd want more than one ???

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Shamrock brewery in Pueblo. One down couple hundred to go!
Third street coffee stout. Awesome! Ate me some fish n chips.

ForumRunner_20160117_180526.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom