Suds of the Day

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I didn't buy it. I'm more of a stout or porter drinker when it's not vodka or whiskey.

Where's that little bitch Adam he likes drinking these panty dropper drinks.

Take it easy. I bought a sixer of "No Your Dad's Root Beer" a while back. Tasty and tasted just like Root Beer. A bit too sweet to drink more than one at a time though.

jelliott076

I've seen the various hard root beers. Sounds good, but haven't tried one yet. Seems like they would be really sweet and not something you'd want more than one ???

It tastes like root beer...the alcohol contact is give or take 10% depending on where you get it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It tastes like root beer...the alcohol contact is give or take 10% depending on where you get it.

Had some "not your father's root beer" a few weeks ago. Crazy how much it tastes like real root beer. Some kids are going to die drinking that stuff.

They also have "not your father's ginger ale". While I haven't had it, I have heard that it makes for a great Moscow mule.

jelliott076

Had some "not your father's root beer" a few weeks ago. Crazy how much it tastes like real root beer. Some kids are going to die drinking that stuff.

They also have "not your father's ginger ale". While I haven't had it, I have heard that it makes for a great Moscow mule.

Man! That does sound good. Have some Jameson Gold to do that.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Well drop my panties and call me Shirley.

Guess I'll give it a try next time we're out. I Love root beer.

JAGS

Hooked

I can attest to that. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

An alcoholic ginger beer in the mules make for quite a kick too. I've also used an alcoholic orange ginger beer with the mule. Forget the brand of hand, but that was great as well.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I can attest to that. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

An alcoholic ginger beer in the mules make for quite a kick too. I've also used an alcoholic orange ginger beer with the mule. Forget the brand of hand, but that was great as well.

We use Cock and bull ginger beer. By far my favorite for a mule.

Stopped off at Firestone on the way home from slo. Love that place. Can't remember the last time I had a beer and decided to taste a few. Tried this odd ball hibiscus infused beer and had a growler filled with the same.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453176774.472182.jpg

RockyJk

Steal the glass at Eureka Burger today featured Firestone Nitro Merlin Milk Stout, they even brought cookies to go with it!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453344881.099440.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453344902.860941.jpg

Top Bottom