Suds of the Day

Patsjk

Truckee river winery. For a nice place to visit when in Truckee. Jeepers always welcome they say.
11467 Brockway Rd, Truckee, CA 96161

JeepDrum

6088a5fa2e3a8ad5657a8c5514dcfda2.jpg

I've always been a fan of Yuengling and had to try this when I saw it tonight. It's pretty good in my opinion!

jelliott076

I never got a pic but Stone's Coffee Milk Stout is a pretty awesome brew. I can only seem to find it in the variety packs though.

Just crushed three of those last night. I don't think the come in individual 6-packs. I usually get them out of the Mixed 12 pack. Awesome stuff

WJCO

Meme King
Two of my all time favorite beers.

I never got a pic but Stone's Coffee Milk Stout is a pretty awesome brew. I can only seem to find it in the variety packs though.

Just crushed three of those last night. I don't think the come in individual 6-packs. I usually get them out of the Mixed 12 pack. Awesome stuff

They sell it in six packs here. Good brew. I also think I've seen it in the singles cooler in 22 oz.

stone-coffee-milk-stout.jpg

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Two of my all time favorite beers.

I just saw that Sam Adams has a line of nitrogen charged canned beer. I think one of them is a coffee stout. I'll be on the lookout for that.

WJCO

Meme King
Lefthand Brewery here in Colorado has a Milk Stout and a Nitro version as well. Both taste the same to me, but either way, they're both damn good.

rinkishjk

Nugget nectar came to NJ this week finally! Got me a bunch. 👍🍻

Attachments

• 1453934653823.jpg
    1453934653823.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 1453934664182.jpg
    1453934664182.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom