Irish Build Thread

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Nice!! The dyna products are for heat or noise or both? How do you like them compared to before?

BTW, your jeep is looking bad ass Chris. Well done..and jealous.

It's for both. I did it more for heat. We have been chasing some sort of heat issue for about 5-6 months now.

It's has helped the heat quite a bit and you can certainly tell now where the pad/mat/nothing is.

As far as noise reduction goes, there is a difference. It has made it feel a bit more disconnected from the road noise but it is still definitely there. I've been told the real noise reduction would happen when we line the doors.

Thanks bud! We need to get out again soon. Even if it's just to JV or BB.

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Past month has seen a few thousand extra miles on the Irish Jeep. Started with a birthday camping trip for the wife and a friend to Toroweap and Sand Hollow which was a complete blast. Some last minute drama before we hit the road but it all worked out. Lots of romping around and good friends. Although camping was a bit cold. One of our friends from the trip put together a video montage of the trip.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sF_JZVOGKL8&feature=youtu.be

More recently, we were fortunate to be offered the opportunity of a lifetime to help support the Discount Tire Off Road Evolution Baja 1000 team. It was our first time driving down to Mexico for any matter and what an we opening experience. I don't think we slept very much and ended up on an interesting excursion which threw quite a challenge at the DTD. Kings got quite a workout but at the end of the day we didn't have one issue. Wish the race would have gone better for Evo 1, but the Wades are class all around.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448501300.866145.jpg

Before these two trips we had the ARB drawer installed and I can honestly say it is one of the best mods we have done. It is pricey but it is absolutely solid.

Drove a lakebed at Dusk on a trail by ourselves miles from anything even remotely resembling help and it was about as cool as it gets. (Got to figure out how to load the video).

Thanks to Kristen and Adam for riding with.

JAGS

Hooked
Awesomeness and jealousy all from one post. Looks and sounds like a blast Chris. Thanks for sharing. [emoji106]

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Haven't really been posting many updates lately. Dropped the half doors off for paint this week but they did kind of have a cool look in the raw.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461109098.700598.jpg

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Haven't really been posting many updates lately. Dropped the half doors off for paint this week but they did kind of have a cool look in the raw.

Beautiful shot! Those Savvy doors will look great when they're paint matched. Do you have any shots of the ARB drawer? I've never seen any except for promo pics.

Top Bottom