Who's in to vapeing?

RedRum

I just got Into it a few months ago my buddy mixes all my flavors for me with little to no nicotine ... Love it

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
finally got my fuzion flavors....endless summer is sure a good one. Need to rebuild my coils so I can get my doge working better with the cloudnado juice. Ectoplasm was good, but think there was a trace of nic in my tank still so had to dump it and clean. Forgot that my kanger is rebuildable so have to get that part setup finally and see if I can go higher watt......did light my cotton on fire playing with my rda hah.

Last edited:
My stingray x shit the bed yesterday. Gonna have to pick up something new today. Suggestions? And i dont want a box mod.

Attachments

• 1429706078978.jpg
    1429706078978.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 67

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
My mods been acting funny with the rda, works great with my tank but wont fire the rda...no issues on the box tho....just love the varriable wattage now.

LHenryJk14

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429708759.441202.jpg

Kinda hard to see. Just don't drop the butt pice when you're changing the battery. Had to take a small ball hammer and steel wool so the button didn't stick.

Brankz

My mods been acting funny with the rda, works great with my tank but wont fire the rda...no issues on the box tho....just love the varriable wattage now.

You know you have to clean them right? Like take everything apart bottoms and the top part etc and clean the gunk build ups

YouTube it

Brankz

finally got my fuzion flavors....endless summer is sure a good one. Need to rebuild my coils so I can get my doge working better with the cloudnado juice. Ectoplasm was good, but think there was a trace of nic in my tank still so had to dump it and clean. Forgot that my kanger is rebuildable so have to get that part setup finally and see if I can go higher watt......did light my cotton on fire playing with my rda hah.

Did you get the unicorn blood?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
You know you have to clean them right? Like take everything apart bottoms and the top part etc and clean the gunk build ups

YouTube it

I was surprised since I didnt really use it a while lot, I cleaned up the top but didnt mess with it last night. Was only really going to use it to clean my coils.

Did you get the unicorn blood?

Endless summer, ectoplasm, and cloudnado was what I went with. Not a fan of anything sweet yet.

Brankz

I was surprised since I didnt really use it a while lot, I cleaned up the top but didnt mess with it last night. Was only really going to use it to clean my coils.

Endless summer, ectoplasm, and cloudnado was what I went with. Not a fan of anything sweet yet.

Endless summer 👌

You don't like the sweat favors?! Dam man you suck lol

Yorkie

My stingray x shit the bed yesterday. Gonna have to pick up something new today. Suggestions? And i dont want a box mod.

I have a smpl mod that I love it's a constant battle between my ipv3 and that mod. Hybrid tops are the way to go

DKronk42

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430183383.041436.jpg

Just picked up this bad boy, lotus jelly fish, with an arctic tank, .2 ohm sub coil, the jelly is pretty sweet 53w true wattage device, with the ability to charge my cell phone, it also has a 2 coil memory so it knows what settings i want for my tank and my rda

KingCopperhead

Finally decided to jump on the RDA train.

Doge with a single coil at . 30 8 wrap dual parallel. Going to build a dual coil later tonight probably.

Using a brass stingray clone or a vanilla clone. I like the magnetic button on the stingray better than the spring on the vanilla.

Like Brankz said, clean everything. I took an old toothbrush and some toothpaste to my stingray clone. Got all the threads really well, even inside the tubes. Made the button work flawlessly.

Also picked up a kayfun v4 clone. Took a solid 3 hours to clean the machine oil off of it and get it set up right but it works great once it's set up. No pics of that though.

Attachments

• 1430186613923.jpg
    1430186613923.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 34

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
View attachment 139763

Just picked up this bad boy, lotus jelly fish, with an arctic tank, .2 ohm sub coil, the jelly is pretty sweet 53w true wattage device, with the ability to charge my cell phone, it also has a 2 coil memory so it knows what settings i want for my tank and my rda

I normally don't do this, because if you like it more power to you, but you did say the bold, so I have to correct this....the jelly is one of the worst, most inaccurate and overpriced devices on the market today. It has terrible reviews across the board. The 50W istick is superior in every measurable criteria.

Last edited:
Top Bottom