What is your jeeps name?

cmireles

Mines Red Rooster or Rooster for short. Named after Marshall Cogburn as a tribute to John Wayne and how he epitomizes the spirit of the Wild West and the sense of adventure that brought. John Waynes only academy award won actually. But also with an homage to Little Red Rooster the song. "Makin everything in the barnyard upset!! In every way" To my wife for my spending habits on the Jeep and the "Why do you need that?!" comments that they draw. LoL

What cargo net are you using in this picture?

Bohman_3

Betty White, she's a beauty.

ain't no time for textin' while jeepin'!

Attachments

• 1398808243218.jpg
    1398808243218.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 240

SaddleTramp

"Loki" - it's taken a few months but my 7 year old son who is a big Avengers fan and bigger daddy's jeep fan finally said this week the JK will be known as "Loki"!

We really couldn't get Captain America, Iron Man or Nick Fury to fit but he said the JK is a "bad boy" and Loki is a villain so there you go.

I can't really see a white, 4 door jk with leather seats, AC, NAV and a hard top as a super villain but the boy has spoken and the name has been given!

Wethy

im torn between Godwin or Leroy
before the jeep i had a neon and since it was a dodge i called it the pygmy goat cuz unlike a big ram it was just a small little goat ha ha fit that car so well but DANG i love this jeep so much

20140503_120547.jpg

xflstl

Big red
y4ejyvev.jpg

yde5anub.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605

Devallee

His name is Brucie (Bruce for short). Named after the great white shark from Finding Nemo, one of my favorite animated movies. I was tinkering with the name, then I went offroading for the first time with my friend and got the jeep super muddy and she wrote "Bruce" on the hood with her finger and it was at that point forever scratched into the paint (wasn't so happy about it at the time) but after that it just stuck!

Attachments

• image-2451715228.jpg
    image-2451715228.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Top Bottom