What is your jeeps name?

Tigereye10

"Lil Boz or just Boz" for short, kind of a throw back to when my Dad was in the Army, his nickname was "The Boz" and it also fits the Freedom/Patriotic side of my Jeep.

leximann

I'm thinking "Thunderbird" for my JK. Its after my dad (and his old TJ) and an inside joke with my husband. What do ya think? More mods to come in the future ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397064506.285888.jpg

Mostes13

Our jeeps name is Mostes13. Mostes was a saying my father used. (He Passed away from cancer in 2009). he used the term Mostes a lot such as "love you Mostes" I knew that when I bought a new jeep it had to be a 2013 mode,l because his lucky number was 13. He was also the toughest person I have ever known and also had the biggest heart. Since Jeeps are the toughest off road vehicle ever and Jeepers have the biggest hearts, then it is only fitting that we named our jeep Mostes13.

sean112280

Our jeeps name is Mostes13. Mostes was a saying my father used. (He Passed away from cancer in 2009). he used the term Mostes a lot such as "love you Mostes" I knew that when I bought a new jeep it had to be a 2013 mode,l because his lucky number was 13. He was also the toughest person I have ever known and also had the biggest heart. Since Jeeps are the toughest off road vehicle ever and Jeepers have the biggest hearts, then it is only fitting that we named our jeep Mostes13.

That is a great name for your Jeep! Sorry for your loss. That is a great way to keep the memories of your father!

NV375

I am not the creative type just look at my username. The best I have been able to come up with is 5 or #5. It is my fifth jeep since I don't count my '95 XJ I had for a work truck before they replaced it with a '04 Blazer. Now that I think about it I have have been through as many work trucks as personal vehicles. :eek:

JKDriver

I just call mine the Heep, because when my daughter first started talking she always wanted to ride in "daddy's Heep"

My wife calls it my Mistress because it takes my free time and money.....

cddye

I named her "Lola" because she walks like a woman and talks like a man. L-O-L-A, Lo-ho-la.

Seriously. All my vehicles have been "ladies", but if the trend is going to hold I have to recognize that she's a transvestite.

JKFlyer

I am thinking dracarys. But nobody will know what that means.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

UpsideUp

Mines Red Rooster or Rooster for short. Named after Marshall Cogburn as a tribute to John Wayne and how he epitomizes the spirit of the Wild West and the sense of adventure that brought. John Waynes only academy award won actually. But also with an homage to Little Red Rooster the song. "Makin everything in the barnyard upset!! In every way" To my wife for my spending habits on the Jeep and the "Why do you need that?!" comments that they draw. LoL

Attachments

• 2014-04-18 21.34.01.jpg
    2014-04-18 21.34.01.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 192

Tmoore03

I haven't come up with one yet. My boss calls it Blueberry but I don't want to name it that! Any ideas?
eburajeq.jpg

Top Bottom