Vader's JKU build

VADER JK

Awesome looking Vader and thanks for all the pictures.:thumb:

Great looking rig! love the name :cheesy:

Thanks guys!

Looks great dude! Was a pleasure wheeling with you that day and I am looking forward to doing so again soon. Thank you for your service and stay safe :beer:

The Force will be with you.... always

Thanks man, can't wait to get back on the trails and see you out there man. Your Jeep is coming along great too :thumb:

VADER JK

Just got this picture, this is what's waiting for me back home. I'm out of NY this Friday and ready to get started on some installs this weekend.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393462034.457993.jpg

VADER JK

The weather was terrible today. I just got an SOS call to go winch 3 of my buddy's in their trucks out of the snow. They just can't hang with the jeeps.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393549667.037448.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393549680.587849.jpg

bl17z90

Nice!

Let us know if you need a hand. Depending on where in Virginia you are I might be able to make it down there. Theres a couple guys who live in VA who may be willing to loan an extra set of hands too.

bl17z90

I think he said he got the enforcer. They do appear to be evo control arms. :yup:

I do see a piece of paper that that says "aflex" so :idontknow:

bl17z90

I have a great way to settle this argument.

Next time he gets on he'll tell us what kit it is :yup: or, if he were someone like me, keep everyone guessing for his own amusment.

VADER JK

:clap2: this is pretty amusing but I'll just tell you. I ended up piecing it all together since I had some of the parts already. 3" Evo plush ride coils, Evo drag link kit, bilstein 5100 shocks, JE REEL front 1310 driveshaft, teraflex coil retainers, currie front lower control arms. I wanted the enforcer but already had sway bar end links and brake lines so just did this instead. Getting started today. First making a rub to get some tools.

Last edited:

13gecko

Lol this is pretty amusing but I'll just tell you. I ended up piecing it all together since I had some of the parts already. 3" Evo plush ride coils, Evo drag link kit, bilstein 5100 shocks, JE REEL front 1310 driveshaft, teraflex coil retainers, currie front lower control arms. I wanted the enforcer but already had sway bar end links and brake lines so just did this instead. Getting started today. First making a rub to get some tools.

LOL i was wrong. :banghead: great parts brother. Can't wait to see them on your rig.

bl17z90

Nothing against Teraflex but you shouldn't need spring retainers unless your shocks are too long.

Top Bottom