sPOD : Honesty, Integrity and the Lack Thereof

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So, is there an alternative product being made that does the same thing as the sPOD?

Yes, it's called LeDoItYourself. You can search for the thread by pvanweelden. He did a great job doing the write-up. There are a few other pre-made alternatives that are also good. Eddie has done the write-ups on them. You don't like write ups though.

A lot of these write ups seem like an advertisement for the product being installed.

Last edited:

LeJerk

This is the only thread that references "pvanwelden". What are the other pre-made alternatives that you know of?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yes, it's called LeDoItYourself. You can search for the thread by pvanweelden. He did a great job doing the write-up. There are a few other pre-made alternatives that are also good. Eddie has done the write-ups on them. You don't like write ups though.

:cheesy:

OllllO Fanatic

Wow, I am very, very disappointed to read this. Dishonesty and.... I wish I had not purchased one of these now, and if I had known this before hand I would not have,and will not be purchasing one for my wife's Jeep, no matter how much she likes the over head switch setup. Time to get creative. If I hadn't spent so much on it I'd take it out and toss it in the barrel.

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Wow, I am very, very disappointed to read this. Dishonesty and.... I wish I had not purchased one of these now, and if I had known this before hand I would not have,and will not be purchasing one for my wife's Jeep, no matter how much she likes the over head switch setup. Time to get creative. If I hadn't spent so much on it I'd take it out and toss it in the barrel.

If you have some skill check out darknights set up. He has a great and factory looking switch set up about the rearview mirror.

2014 JKUR

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Read this it sucks that Eddie has to deal with stuff like this. I am designing my own setup and going to call it gtony12Pod. I will post up when done.:thumbup:
I will post how much it cost to make your own as well. :)
Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm thinking because Mr. Eddie's friends with Mr. Mel and the website shows spod people sponsoring Mr. Mel?

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. I don't agree with everything my friends do, doesn't mean I'm not friends with them.

CerOf

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. I don't agree with everything my friends do, doesn't mean I'm not friends with them.

I was just pointing out what I saw in the photo. My thoughts are, it's a free country. Personally, I shy away from company's that do things the 'wrong' way.

Nice guys may finish last, but they still finish and sleep better.

I've had folks say that they can easily buy a good nights sleep....those are usually the most hollow folks.

JAGS

Hooked
I'm thinking because Mr. Eddie's friends with Mr. Mel and the website shows spod people sponsoring Mr. Mel?

Mel runs a successful manufacturing and install business. ORE carries and sells many products. Eddie's personal issues shouldn't preclude Mel from running his shop, just because the two are friends. Secondly, don't think Eddie ever down talked the quality of the spod. Just shared his experience on this forum.

- Jason

WBJK

Wayalife/Eddie doesn't own Project JK? Or did I read that wrong?

Thanks for sharing the details as it gives everyone a better insight as to what companies we support.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom