The Evolution of ENVY Build

JAGS

Hooked
Niiice, mine must be close then. Only ordered it a month ago :bleh:

From N4x4? They were back ordered so dropped shipped direct from Dyna. I'm about 45 min from them. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ got in less than a week from order to door.

Still waiting on some other goodies i ordered though.

- Jason

MTG

Caught the Bug
I wanted them a little longer for another idea I have. But yes, could've used the stock that came with the hard top.

I actually meant you'd have to remove those to put your hard top on. Didn't know of you still ran it. I wouldn't if I lived in SoCal. But up here it's nice in the winter.

DA RUNT

From N4x4? They were back ordered so dropped shipped direct from Dyna. I'm about 45 min from them. ο˜‰ο‘ got in less than a week from order to door.

Still waiting on some other goodies i ordered though.

- Jason

Yeah, I got a shipment notice last week. NR told me they were back ordered when I bought em. Not worried about it tho, all my parts are just collecting dust anyways lol

JAGS

Hooked
I actually meant you'd have to remove those to put your hard top on. Didn't know of you still ran it. I wouldn't if I lived in SoCal. But up here it's nice in the winter.

Oh yeah, that too. Lol. I haven't ran my HT since I got the soft top last summer. Hanging in the garage. The bolts screw into the hard top slider bracket deal.

- Jason

JAGS

Hooked
Yeah, I got a shipment notice last week. NR told me they were back ordered when I bought em. Not worried about it tho, all my parts are just collecting dust anyways lol

Just think, you'll have 6 months of Xmas when you get home opening all the boxes!!!πŸ‘

- Jason

JAGS

Hooked
First ball joints and now LEDs. Couldn't pass up a great deal on the rigids though. I'm in need of serious mod edumucation/assistance. In a bit over my head. 😳😁
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409874511.052884.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409874522.601882.jpg

- Jason

JAGS

Hooked
That's a great kit. Comes with everything to run them.

Thanks. Liked the compete kit aspect and the size gives me more location options on the EVO facia or off the carrier. Got the amber covers so can be dust lights as well.

- Jason

JAGS

Hooked
Life is getting in the way of wheeling as much as I'd like. Hate when that happens, but my kids will only be kids for so long. At least I can look the part and support the forum. πŸ‘

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411261281.519010.jpg

- Jason

JAGS

Hooked
Not much time to do anything. But did torque my lug nuts this afternoon. All you need to do I set it on top like this right. Hey, I'm new. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411621101.489899.jpg

- Jason

JAGS

Hooked
A maintenance afternoon for ENVY. No pics but visited the dealership for oil change and fluids check. Then off to Americas Tires for rotation, balance and air check. While there, had them torque my wheel spacers too.

- Jason

JKWrang

Heyyyy that's where I bought my first JK! Now im at 12.5k on my 2nd one lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Heyyyy that's where I bought my first JK! Now im at 12.5k on my 2nd one lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Several months over two years now with ENVY. By far the most miles I've put on a vehicle in that amount of time.

I've been a lease vehicle guy for a long time. Primarily for the tax incentives....lol (Vette throwback πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚) but mostly because I wanted a new vehicle every 3 years. Guess modding is like getting new every few months. πŸ‘

Top Bottom