The Evolution of ENVY Build

Trail JK

You'll need to keep the ARB on medium or low I always forget usually drain the battery and Eddie tells me I'm on the wrong setting. I know it's not the high setting. Lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Let's do it Jags

That's for the other forum we belong to. [emoji23][emoji23]

You'll need to keep the ARB on medium or low I always forget usually drain the battery and Eddie tells me I'm on the wrong setting. I know it's not the high setting. Lol

I'll need to check on the settings. Haven't read anything about that before. Thanks for heads up.

JAGS

Hooked
New ring guard going on the level 8.

IMG_1484511475.566025.jpg
IMG_1484511485.959821.jpg

And now a little something JeepFan would be proud to see. Got to prep for the eventual build of a rear secure cargo deck/shelf.

IMG_1484511512.079056.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Things were dirtier than I thought. Got the cargo and back seat area complete. Quality vacuuming, cleaning of all plastics and metals with some elbow grease.

IMG_1484622775.924359.jpg
IMG_1484622791.915939.jpg
IMG_1484622837.265061.jpg

New extinguisher holder.

IMG_1484622688.797840.jpg

Added a couple WAL decals I had laying around too. [emoji41]

IMG_1484622537.807204.jpg

Next will be roughing out the rear security cargo shelf.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Wow that's pretty clean! Tony would be proud and give a stamp of approval lol [emoji23]

How do you like the fire extinguisher holder so far? I was trying to decide between that one and the quick release type.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Things were dirtier than I thought. Got the cargo and back seat area complete. Quality vacuuming, cleaning of all plastics and metals with some elbow grease.
Next will be roughing out the rear security cargo shelf.

LOL!! I see you've been attending the Tony school of Jeep cleaning :crazyeyes:

JAGS

Hooked
Wow that's pretty clean! Tony would be proud and give a stamp of approval lol [emoji23]

How do you like the fire extinguisher holder so far? I was trying to decide between that one and the quick release type.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I had a similar one in red before that had gotten faded. I, not by choice, have needed to get to it twice in real fire situations. It was easy to get to and easy to get out. To me, that's all that is needed. Works great.

I'm sure the quick release work well too. The ones I've seen are pricey.

way to clean it up Jason, I need to get mine done too, damn white dog hair everywhere!!

Well, if it means anything, I hadn't done a detailed cleaner since way before the rubicon trip. [emoji33] It needed it.

LOL!! I see you've been attending the Tony school of Jeep cleaning :crazyeyes:

[emoji23][emoji23] Well, you know that look he gives when you say you "cleaned" your Jeep. Lol.

benatc1

Hooked
Well, if it means anything, I hadn't done a detailed cleaner since way before the rubicon trip. [emoji33] It needed it.

Thats a good run of time! I'm just hoping for more than half a day or sunshine without rain or snow so I can actually get some things done, only so much can be done in my garage

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Thats a good run of time! I'm just hoping for more than half a day or sunshine without rain or snow so I can actually get some things done, only so much can be done in my garage

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I hear ya. You guys have been peppered with weather. Even us in SoCal are seeing rain. Another big storm coming in Thursday.

jesse3638

Hooked

I'm with you there. My Jeeps filthy and now it's full of sand. We just got back from the Dunes tonight and I'm still running no top. Had to take some friends for the E-ticket ride yesterday doorless too. Needless to say the only thing it's missing is David Hasselhoff running through my back seat..haha. Now if the day only had 26 hours in it..;)

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom