COMING SOON : WILD WILD WEST 2013 JK-Experience Part 1 - 03/02/14

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Kick it up for the release of Part 1 of WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience WAYALIFE Film - Coming Tomorrow!

main.php

SittingDuck331

Eddie,

Off the subject questions, not trying to hijack the thread.

What is your Wheel Base?

Is your front axle pushed forward? If so how much?

thetrifakta

Kick it up for the release of Part 1 of WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience WAYALIFE Film - Coming Tomorrow!

main.php

Ok. So probably a dumb question. I'm a little behind and a newbie to this forum but....
What happened to your white Rubicon? When did you get this one?
It looks sharp!

bl17z90

Ok. So probably a dumb question. I'm a little behind and a newbie to this forum but....
What happened to your white Rubicon? When did you get this one?
It looks sharp!

They white one is Moby. The Dozer one is Rubicat. Click on their names in Eddie's signature to see the different specs on each.

I'm pretty sure Moby was still in the engine swap process when it came time for the JKX last year so Rubicat was the Jeep they used.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I've been talking to Cindy and started kicking around the idea of doing a midnight release after all. Would any of you be interested in something like that? :D

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Okay, I've been talking to Cindy and started kicking around the idea of doing a midnight release after all. Would any of you be interested in something like that? :D

Midnight eastern time? :fingers crossed:

Sent from my iPhone

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, IF we did it, I couldn't guarantee it would be done uploading by midnight PST. It would really depend on how long it takes to upload to YouTube and for them to process it. But, if you're all willing to wait for it, we might just be willing to get it uploading. :crazyeyes:

Hack12

Well, IF we did it, I couldn't guarantee it would be done uploading by midnight PST. It would really depend on how long it takes to upload to YouTube and for them to process it. But, if you're all willing to wait for it, we might just be willing to get it uploading. :crazyeyes:

That would rock! Unfortunately for me, this is the one night a week I have to hit the sack early since I work at 7:00 AM on Sundays. However, I'd sure love to see it first thing tomorrow morning with my cup of joe!

Top Bottom