Philly/South Jersey area Suds n Grub - March 23rd

JKFlyer

You say you don't want to take sides and yet, you post up things like this...

"All are welcome...Even If You Are Not On The Forum Any Longer."

From my perspective, you have chosen sides and one that is against me. If you really aren't here to choose sides, please leave comments like this off the forum and leave unwelcomed former members out of future discussions.

Eddie
We just PM'd about this and I explained that this was referring to the two guys who were replied as yes's and going but were then kicked off the forum. It was awkward situation for me. You can't possibly think I am against you. We have always had a nice repoire and you know I am appreciative. Didn't mean to rub you the wrong way. Innocent mistake. Was just trying to plan a good event.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Eddie
We just PM'd about this and I explained that this was referring to the two guys who were replied as yes's and going but were then kicked off the forum. It was awkward situation for me. You can't possibly think I am against you. We have always had a nice repoire and you know I am appreciative. Didn't mean to rub you the wrong way. Innocent mistake. Was just trying to plan a good event.

Hello Flyer, left coaster here. Just a word of advice, since you say you're "new" here, six months-ish right?

Some folks were on here not so long ago. One, by one, by one, they all erupted in douche-dom and wound up just like your new pal Army Gal.... GONE. A wise man once said you can tell a lot about a person by whom they surround themselves with. Not a personal attack against you, just giving you a word of caution. Army Gal took some people with him, just don't want to see you wind up in the same boat.

JKFlyer

Hello Flyer, left coaster here. Just a word of advice, since you say you're "new" here, six months-ish right?

Some folks were on here not so long ago. One, by one, by one, they all erupted in douche-dom and wound up just like your new pal Army Gal.... GONE. A wise man once said you can tell a lot about a person by whom they surround themselves with. Not a personal attack against you, just giving you a word of caution. Army Gal took some people with him, just don't want to see you wind up in the same boat.

Hey
I love this forum and I wouldn't call him my new pal. Met him today for first time. He was nice guy to me but apparently pissed off a lot of people. That is not me nor am I defending him.
Advice well taken. Hope to meet you left coasters one day. This east coasters needs to go to bed!

Later

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie

I was on my phone and hadn't heard back from you but saw you post up here and so I responded in kind. Like you, I've always felt that we've been on good terms and I'd prefer to keep it that way. The two people in question chose their own path, I didn't force it on them until I felt I needed to. For you to post up that they are welcome to attend an event posted up on my forum even though they are NOT welcome here any longer was a slap in my face. If all this was really just a mistake, I would be grateful if you would please be respectful of me and refrain from making comments like this again.

JKFlyer

I was on my phone and hadn't heard back from you but saw you post up here and so I responded in kind. Like you, I've always felt that we've been on good terms and I'd prefer to keep it that way. The two people in question chose their own path, I didn't force it on them until I felt I needed to. For you to post up that they are welcome to attend an event posted up on my forum even though they are NOT welcome here any longer was a slap in my face. If all this was really just a mistake, I would be grateful if you would please be respectful of me and refrain from making comments like this again.

I can understand your point of view ....Thx for understanding mine. Will be more careful in future. Definitely no disrespect intended ...

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Told steve last night, but looked on a map on my computer vs my phone and figuerd out what happened. I was on 70, but far down the other way it seems.

JKFlyer

Told steve last night, but looked on a map on my computer vs my phone and figuerd out what happened. I was on 70, but far down the other way it seems.

I feel for you ...and you drove such a long way. U must have been so frustrated. Next time bro

SarahLu

Looks like you guys had a good time, I'll have to try to make it next time. But I'm glad Greg didn't show up because I'm now the owner of a trextop 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JKUx

Looks like you guys had a good time, I'll have to try to make it next time. But I'm glad Greg didn't show up because I'm now the owner of a trextop 😎

Ahh you beat me to it haha, that was one heck of a deal...it was meant to be.
Would like to see pics once installed, Congrats!👍

Jersey_Devil

Sweet! That worked out nice for you then!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

JKFlyer

Ahh you beat me to it haha, that was one heck of a deal...it was meant to be.
Would like to see pics once installed, Congrats!👍

Jkux ...I may be selling mine in a few weeks but it won't be that cheap.. ...but still a good price. My wild boar hardtop came in today so I want to run it a few weeks then I'll prolly sell the trektop nx

JKUx

Jkux ...I may be selling mine in a few weeks but it won't be that cheap.. ...but still a good price. My wild boar hardtop came in today so I want to run it a few weeks then I'll prolly sell the trektop nx

That too is a badass hard top, sounds good!

Top Bottom