Philly/South Jersey area Suds n Grub - March 23rd

JKFlyer

haha as of now no but im sure i will be looking to organize one in april for us. i just need to find a weekend (for myself) that i can get away from going to the beach and prepping the house and toys for the season.

We should get a date/thread going. We can discuss this weekend.

Are wife's coming or invited?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm trying to get mine to come ...but she''ll drive separate so she can leave with my son if she wants...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jersey_Devil

Just washed the Rubi for tomorrow, God it's nice out today, I can't wait to put my trektop back on!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

JKFlyer

Me too! I also went to home depot and bought a bunch of yellow caution tape to block off our spots!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It should be "Bloody Knuckles"

Lol no just knuckles. My bro and I use to play sonic and knuckles all the time on sega when we were kids. He was always sonic and I was knuckles. Now a days he has a fast blue Subaru wrx named sonic an I have a slow red rock crawler named knuckles. :cheesy:

Sent from my iPhone

JKFlyer

Yup...just look for yellow caution tape to know where to park out front. Remember...PJs in cherry hill (there are lots of other ones in nearby towns)

Oh...I need a small $50/person donation fee to me...event coordinator.. so I can buy some evo coilovers.

Ha ha

espi

Just washed the Rubi for tomorrow, God it's nice out today, I can't wait to put my trektop back on!

It was deff nice. Took my pup for a 2 mile run then washed and detailed the inside of the jeep. Man that road salt has been nasty this year.

Jersey_Devil

It was deff nice. Took my pup for a 2 mile run then washed and detailed the inside of the jeep. Man that road salt has been nasty this year.

I still gotta do the inside, I got salt all over my back seat from it coming in the window

Top Bottom