Hi from the D

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Hi everyone. Been on the site for awhile reading but not really posting much. Figured I'd introduce myself. I have a 2013 JKUR that's my daily driver, it's got a 2.5" lift with 35" Trail Grapplers and a few other mods.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393541506.591376.jpg

I've wheeled it a few times but every time I bang something hard I think of those payments. So I decided to build another one dedicated for the trail. Here what it looked like at delivery...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393541554.005767.jpg

Obviously a project vehicle, a 2011 JKU Sport. So far I've replaced both axles. I just put in strengthened Rubi axles for now. Had planned to upgrade later to 60s but found the stock ones were damaged once I ripped into it. Oh we'll, it will survive for now. My basement looks like an off-road shop with the parts for this thing. My entire interior, top, etc are all down there. Currently on hand to install - EVO bolt on coil overs, 37x13.5 toyo open countries (wanted more nitto TGs but found a deal I couldn't pass up), raceline bead locks, new doors. Just finishing up the suspension and axles now then time to finish up the body and it's ready to go. Was hoping for MOAB but not gonna happen thanks to the dang Polar Vortex(s) we keep getting nailed with this year. Kind of hard to work in garage when it's 10 below. Once I get it up and running gotta call Mel and get some new bumpers and armor.

Hi again everyone!!!

Scott

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Congrats on your project JKU and welcome aboard

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom