NORTHEAST GO TOPLESS DAY - SATURDAY, MAY 10th, 2014

Hack12

Here are some pump up pics from a member of a friends club (all faces and logos and plates have been blacked out by me). I asked if they had any that i could see, this is from there last years trip!

Awesome pics! :)

Worked for me! :D

Napalm90

Would go had more vacation days, only being able to take 3weeks out of a year fuckin sucks!!!!!

Sent via carrier pigeon

JKWrang

You best believe I am going!!! Take that question mark off of my name! :)

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

GRNHORN

Andrew, you think if the weather is really nice you can show me how to take the hard top off? I think for a going topless event I should try to go all the way...

Hack12

Andrew, you think if the weather is really nice you can show me how to take the hard top off? I think for a going topless event I should try to go all the way...

If you can unscrew 6 bolts and lift, then you can take your hard top off. A second person to help lift is a necessity if you would like to avoid damage though.

MrHooah04

Quick Q..will there be a place for us to put our hardtops for the day so we can take them off?

I'm feeling lazy and don't want to put my soft top on just yet, hahaha

Hack12

Quick Q..will there be a place for us to put our hardtops for the day so we can take them off?

I'm feeling lazy and don't want to put my soft top on just yet, hahaha

I'm sure you could use any open space in the huge parking field to rest your hardtop for the day.

GRNHORN

If you can unscrew 6 bolts and lift, then you can take your hard top off. A second person to help lift is a necessity if you would like to avoid damage though.

Isn't there something with the back windshield washer that you have to disconnect?

noroad

We can deff get that done and just leave its at the house!!

Hack12

Isn't there something with the back windshield washer that you have to disconnect?

Yep, but that's just two connectors that you pull apart. If you are looking into the tailgate, they'll be on your left along the back of the hardtop.

JKWrang

Is this a day trip or you gonna stay and play with us???

Depends on the sitter situation. Wouldn't be too fair to strap my baby boy in the back seat all day. He'd be so antsy!

The wife is even looking forward to riding up topless (as in the Jeep!) and possibly door less! This is a victory!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eternal13

Trying to figure out logistics to get up there for the weekend. I have family that lives near Lake Winnepesaukee, trying to persuade the girlfriend to go up for the entire weekend. To far for a day trip from Jersey. Crossing fingers she goes along with it lol

BlackKnight

My wife and I will be unable to attend. Too close to our anniversary, she would castrate me if I tried again to have that as our anniversary weekend getaway.

Sent from my Apple personal messaging system using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

Trying to figure out logistics to get up there for the weekend. I have family that lives near Lake Winnepesaukee, trying to persuade the girlfriend to go up for the entire weekend. To far for a day trip from Jersey. Crossing fingers she goes along with it lol

Hope your girlfriend goes along with your plan! The more the merrier!!

My wife and I will be unable to attend. Too close to our anniversary, she would castrate me if I tried again to have that as our anniversary weekend getaway.

Totally understandably. :)

Happy wife, happy life.

Hack12

Below is the up-to-date list of members that will be attending the event in 2 1/2 weeks. If anyone wants to make any additions or subtractions let me know and I'll get it done!

Remember, the more the merrier!!!

Who's Coming List:
-Hack12
-loscann48
-noroad
-JKWrang
-jeepmojo
-YoungFire
-GRNHORN
-09blackruby

Who Might Come List:
-Armydog