Crazy what they are asking!

jeepmojo

i couldnt believe it i have a bad u joint in front drive shaft .

its one piece gotta buy the whole drive shaft . thier price is $878.00 not including labor . im covered but good thing . :shock: quadratec has the same drive shaft part number for 599 i think

MOPAR 52853317AC $ 278.00 dollar difference :thinking: ( dealers are way over pricing parts )

i dont understand why they make it so you cant change the u joint ? unless its just they want to hose you. But 3000 for a front bumper lol :naw:

Last edited:

SaddleTramp

Up at my local Jeep dealership waiting on the wife's Grand Cherokee. I couldn't take anymore of the Hallmark channel, so I decide to walk out and look at and daydream about some new JKs. Being that my '07 seems to be want to give me fits!! View attachment 71277
This is on a two door sport mind you! Hell of a Mark up!!

It's expensive as hell to make it to the mall.

I live in Vegas near a Jeep dealer and they sell the S#*t out of these kits every week!

The "nerf bars" caught my eye, $529.00 and you can be trading paint at KOH and Vegas to Reno, :cheesy: "nerfing" buggies!

dunstan74

Rubicon starts at about $54000 over here in OZ, hence the reason I drive a secondhand sport.

10, 000 to 14, 000 price difference between sport and rubi every where I was looked trying to find my new jeep. Hence why I drive a sport haha

bl17z90

If you get lucky and find a Rubi that has been on the lot for a little while (previous years model) then it can be had for significantly less

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
The dealer I bought my 13 from sells half their JKs modded like this. They inflate the price a lot (no where near this extent) but that's how they end up haggling. To someone who doesn't know better, they offer to knock 4k off that price and they think they got a hell of a deal. Let's face it there are a lot of people with money out there that don't know better and just want it that way when they pick it up.

And nitrogen is my favorite. I will say in smaller tires it does help. The pure nitrogen does expand/contract less than straight air, yes the 20% other stuff matters. On my old track cars I ran nitrogen and the pressures changed a lot less on the track due to heat build up. But there's also not much "air" volume in them. Now on my JK with 35s it doesn't do crap. Discount tire refills mine every time I go in for rotation because they know I wheel it. I've told them several times not to but they said that is their policy, their customer service is awesome!!! Anyway, this winter it's been very cold in MI. When I go out in the morning and it's near 0 my pressures are reading 24ish PSI. On my 15 mile drive to work they get up to 29 where I run them. So much for nitrogen helping.

Rebel JK

What do you do when you air down? Lol

And it says AEV wheels and tires. What is an AEV tire?

I looked at a couple Rubis up in orange county at a dealer and they had nitrogen listed for $150.00. They must truly believe some jeep buyers are absolute maroons!

bl17z90

Its amazing how many people I see in my area with AEV Jeeps who appear to have never wheeled theirs but are still a bit modified. Whats worse though are the 4 door hard top saharas that I see so many soccer moms driving around :naw:

LeJerk

Up at my local Jeep dealership waiting on the wife's Grand Cherokee. I couldn't take anymore of the Hallmark channel, so I decide to walk out and look at and daydream about some new JKs. Being that my '07 seems to be want to give me fits!!
This is on a two door sport mind you! Hell of a Mark up!!

Delete everything above "AEV Package" and it's probably a good looking Jeep.

Firewrangler

As we were leaving, my wife pointed out a 4 door Rubi. It was all decked out too. Wish I would have noticed before we left. Would love to have seen the sticker on that one.

davantalus

My local stealership likes to shove aggressive looking no-name 33"s on and charge massive coin.

I wonder if they rub... and what happens when they wear out at 10k miles? Criminal.

defCon5

There is an ass for every seat. And who pays msrp guys? Let's be realistic.

Sent via encrypted smoke signal.

Top Bottom