Thanks to our female member Army_Vet

Tackerdown

Banned
Hmm when your computer goes in sleep mode does it disconnect from the server or something and then reconnect when you wake it up.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Hmm when your computer goes in sleep mode does it disconnect from the server or something and then reconnect when you wake it up.

And then enter someone's name and start typing a PM. Probably not my friend. But keep trying Sherlock.

JKWrang

Is it possible to block a thread? Or hide it? This is the second dumbest thing I've ever seen.

The first dumbest being Justin Bieber.

Im curious to know if its possible (on the android device).

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Hack12

Is it possible to block a thread? Or hide it?

You can unsubscribe from it so you will no longer get notifications when it's updated.

Other than that, there is no way that I know of to avoid seeing it in general.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So I did. He changed it back to normal the other day. I just noticed it.

Imagine that. :rolleyes2:

He also said one of the mods are probably changing the time for his log on because he hasn't been on since he made his last post. I guess to make it look bad.

Really?? Just when I thought I couldn't lose anymore respect for your friend, I think I've just lost a bit more. :naw:

He is is own worst enemy.

Couldn't agree with you more. A little humility and a good laugh could have gone a long way here but no, he's chosen a path of pride and cowardice.

If it helps you to sleep better at night believing this, more power to you. :crazyeyes:

And then enter someone's name and start typing a PM. Probably not my friend. But keep trying Sherlock.

Oh come on, don't you know that moderators have supernatural powers to magically fabricate what you see on your screen? Rookie :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is it possible to block a thread? Or hide it? This is the second dumbest thing I've ever seen.

The first dumbest being Justin Bieber.

Im curious to know if its possible (on the android device).

Sorry, the best I can suggest is to not click on the "latest" link on your phone or the "new posts" on your computer. Just click on the forums you care about like Tech or Destinations & Beyond and you will never see this thread again. You are in control of the content you see :yup:

Robar

The Enforcer
So I did. He changed it back to normal the other day. I just noticed it. He also said one of the mods are probably changing the time for his log on because he hasn't been on since he made his last post. I guess to make it look bad.

Wow. If you cover your windows with tin foil the black helicopters won't be able to peek at you.
You can also get a portable protection device.

tinfoil_hat.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So I did. He changed it back to normal the other day. I just noticed it. He also said one of the mods are probably changing the time for his log on because he hasn't been on since he made his last post. I guess to make it look bad.

:cheesy::cheesy: That, my friend, is the funniest thing I have read in quite some time. I suppose whomever was the recipient of his pm's could put this issue to rest by fessing up that they received a pm from Army_Vet. But, I expect it's a lot more fun for those recipients to let everyone believe we moderators have the power to (or would even take the time to) change a log in time. I can assure you, we didn't do it and couldn't even if we wanted to.

Hack12

A little humility and a good laugh could have gone a long way here but no, he's chosen a path of pride and cowardice.

Agree 110%.

If it helps you to sleep better at night believing this, more power to you. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Oh come on, don't you know that moderators have supernatural powers to magically fabricate what you see on your screen? Rookie :naw:

I would like to formally apply for the position of 'Magical Moderator'. I have a bachelor's degree in forum manipulation from Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and a masters degree in telepathic demoralization from Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. Please feel free to PM me with any further inquiries.

pastorwug

I would like to formally apply for the position of 'Magical Moderator'. I have a bachelor's degree in forum manipulation from Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and a masters degree in telepathic demoralization from Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. Please feel free to PM me with any further inquiries.

Now that's funny, you have my vote with all those amazing qualifications! :clap2:

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Why would we have to pm you? Wouldn't you just know from your telepathic powers? :bleh: It's like those signs advertising for psychic conventions...shouldn't all of the participants already know? :thinking::cheesy:

Hack12

Why would we have to pm you? Wouldn't you just know from your telepathic powers? :bleh: It's like those signs advertising for psychic conventions...shouldn't all of the participants already know? :thinking::cheesy:

Ah, you've found a chink in my telepathic armor. Kudos.

JKWrang

Sorry, the best I can suggest is to not click on the "latest" link on your phone or the "new posts" on your computer. Just click on the forums you care about like Tech or Destinations & Beyond and you will never see this thread again. You are in control of the content you see :yup:

I'm aware. Its just that I cant help myself :cheesy:

GCM 2

I suppose whomever was the recipient of his pm's could put this issue to rest by fessing up that they received a pm from Army_Vet.

Man, I hope there is a prize that comes with getting a coveted Army_vet PM :wings: I had received a PM from him this morning and didn't really pay any particular attention at what time he sent it, but I would assume it was possibly during one of the times you can see in Wayoflife's two screen captures. I responded with a "hate to see it end this way" or something. I then proceeded to delete my inbox and sent mailboxes, I'm not real hung up on cherishing any PM's from my super close Internet forum relationships :shock:, so I have no remaing proof as I did not think this comedy was still ongoing........until I checked back in a little while ago to see this still burning topic is alive! Last night after reading OverlanderJK's post about "not continually responding to the thread would mean that it would die" or something like that, had me hoping one of the moderators would just lock this thread.

But, I expect it's a lot more fun for those recipients to let everyone believe we moderators have the power to (or would even take the time to) change a log in time. I can assure you, we didn't do it and couldn't even if we wanted to.

......however, if you could use your extreme moderator powers to redirect ALL of MTG's and ttfhell's post to the "Random Photos" thread for me, I would be greatly amused :rock:

I can be reached by PM between 7:12 a.m. and 7:42 a.m. each morning if you need to notify of my prize for receiving an Army_vet PM ;)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man, I hope there is a prize that comes with getting a coveted Army_vet PM :wings: I had received a PM from him this morning and didn't really pay any particular attention at what time he sent it, but I would assume it was possibly during one of the times you can see in Wayoflife's two screen captures. I responded with a "hate to see it end this way" or something. I then proceeded to delete my inbox and sent mailboxes, I'm not real hung up on cherishing any PM's from my super close Internet forum relationships :shock:, so I have no remaing proof as I did not think this comedy was still ongoing........until I checked back in a little while ago to see this still burning topic is alive! Last night after reading OverlanderJK's post about "not continually responding to the thread would mean that it would die" or something like that, had me hoping one of the moderators would just lock this thread.

......however, if you could use your extreme moderator powers to redirect ALL of MTG's and ttfhell's post to the "Random Photos" thread for me, I would be greatly amused :rock:

I can be reached by PM between 7:12 a.m. and 7:42 a.m. each morning if you need to notify of my prize for receiving an Army_vet PM ;)

Greg, your posts allways crack me up! :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

And we have a WINNER!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

That's funny right there! I will assure you his profile was not changed until sometime after he made that post last night.

That fact that he doesn't have the balls to man up to what he has done and walk away from this all shows what kind of person he is.

Top Bottom