Thanks to our female member Army_Vet

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I thought you said that you wanted to just let this die :thinking:

Nope, he wants it to "DYE", which actually makes a lot of sense if you think about it. His post was filled with pretty colors and a big :grouphug:. Very pastel of him; now I see why he and Army_Vet are such good friends. Sensitivity is a wonderful thing.

Tackerdown

Banned
Tks mr. H this is in your hands now if anyone need help I hope you will take care of them. See yall up there. I need to clear some things up apparently still getting notification. And I know Eddie knows exactly what locations I was on.:yup:

Moochie

Tks mr. H this is in your hands now if anyone need help I hope you will take care of them. See yall up there. I need to clear some things up apparently still getting notification. And I know Eddie knows exactly what locations I was on.:yup:

You are really paranoid if you think any one of us, is somehow manipulating your account settings to send you notifications. :( Nobody cares.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Seriously, you're still here?? Clearly, you're just like your friend Army_Vet, someone who isn't man enough to stand by his word. Actually, you're even worse that you'd keep coming back just to be a troll by posting up in a thread like this to spread lies about me. Since you won't leave on your own, I am showing you the door now.

Gotboost

what happened here? is the ride still on for Saturday? if the rides a go can the thread be changed in case we get late viewers so people can see its actually a ride lol

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For all the people who were participating on this thread, I am going to going to say this only once and as politely as I can. If Army_Vet or Tackerdown is someone you consider to be a friend, I would encourage you to please join them on whatever forum they are frequenting now. If you wish to remain a member of this forum, that's fine by me but I would ask that you please keep their drama off of this forum.

Top Bottom