Thanks to our female member Army_Vet

Brankz

Well Brankz, mom and I were trying to think of an easy way to tell you this.....but army_vet has gone to the "old soldiers home". He is in a better place :sigh:

What! :,,,( oh no!!!! What I'm gonna do now!!!

:cheesy: lmao!!!!

Tigrcky

Well Brankz, mom and I were trying to think of an easy way to tell you this.....but army_vet has gone to the "old soldiers home". He is in a better place :sigh:

:cheesy::cheesy: did you flush him down the toilet or bury him in the back yard?:cheesy:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I can only speak for myself. For what that is worth - add four bucks and you can get a Starbucks.... I am not offended.

For me it is a matter of mind over matter..... I do not mind, because you do not matter!

Not being offensive or confrontational but the truth is that your opinion of me has no effect on my life or the quality thereof. I know who I am, what I've done and what is important to me. If the comments, jokes, jabs and (perceived) insults of others can have an effect on my mood then I need to develop thicker skin or a spine!!!

I've left soldiers behind, and nothing anyone who was not there can say will diminish what they gave for all of us and what they will always mean to me. It just seems to me that as a group "we" have become spoiled by so many people thanking us for our service. I wish to believe that the surge of patriotism in this country is sincere and will endure, but I have my doubts. People are fickle and have short memories... That having been said, who "thanked" the veterans returning home from Vietnam??!!?? When is the last time you shook the hand of a WWII veteran?? The Greatest Generation ever!!

I serve my country because it is what I feel I am supposed to do in life - at this time. Someday I'm sure to be a Walmart greeter or a security guard at the mall.... Someday. For now, I serve. Not for your respect or gratitude but for my love of my country. Period. Please feel free to speak your mind, joke and enjoy life. You will not offend me.

Just lend a hand when I get stuck on a trail and I will do the same.......

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Yep, absolutely correct on all points.:yup::clap2:

JAGS

Hooked
I can only speak for myself. For what that is worth - add four bucks and you can get a Starbucks.... I am not offended.

For me it is a matter of mind over matter..... I do not mind, because you do not matter!

Not being offensive or confrontational but the truth is that your opinion of me has no effect on my life or the quality thereof. I know who I am, what I've done and what is important to me. If the comments, jokes, jabs and (perceived) insults of others can have an effect on my mood then I need to develop thicker skin or a spine!!!

I've left soldiers behind, and nothing anyone who was not there can say will diminish what they gave for all of us and what they will always mean to me. It just seems to me that as a group "we" have become spoiled by so many people thanking us for our service. I wish to believe that the surge of patriotism in this country is sincere and will endure, but I have my doubts. People are fickle and have short memories... That having been said, who "thanked" the veterans returning home from Vietnam??!!?? When is the last time you shook the hand of a WWII veteran?? The Greatest Generation ever!!

I serve my country because it is what I feel I am supposed to do in life - at this time. Someday I'm sure to be a Walmart greeter or a security guard at the mall.... Someday. For now, I serve. Not for your respect or gratitude but for my love of my country. Period. Please feel free to speak your mind, joke and enjoy life. You will not offend me.

Just lend a hand when I get stuck on a trail and I will do the same.......

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Tigrcky

now why are his posts being redirected here? he said nothing on this thread... he let the joke go...

Top Bottom