WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

Sudz

Cindy & Eddie, you guys did an outstanding job on this one!

btw, I now have a new poster child for why autos trump manuals on the trail :yup:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Eddie, you and Cindy are amazing. This is more professional in nature than most college film majors put out with all their fancy equipment. I can't wait to see what parts 2 through 7 look like. ( Please tell me there will be that many parts!) I don't want it to end. :pop2:

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Man, I didn't think all the previous epic films could be topped. But this one has. All of it and its only part 1.
You guys are simply amazing. Hoo Rah!:wings:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Eddie, you and Cindy are amazing. This is more professional in nature than most college film majors put out with all their fancy equipment. I can't wait to see what parts 2 through 7 look like. ( Please tell me there will be that many parts!) I don't want it to end. :pop2:

Tom,

The wife got a kick out of seeing your familiar mug in the big screen.

shawninpaso

Wow! That is one awesome video. I'd love to see that on a big screen someday.

The camera work and editing is just superior. :thumb::thumb:

P.S. I missed the name of that portable camp stove; can anyone help me out with a name or a link to the product?

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Tom,

The wife got a kick out of seeing your familiar mug in the big screen.

Ha ha! I'll bet she wasn't as surprised as me. I'm usually under the radar on anything like this. I hope the talent scouts don't start badgering me now to be the comic relief in some Hollywood epic. I couldn't afford the dues for the Screen Actors Guild after all the mods to my Jeep. :standing wave:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wow! That is one awesome video. I'd love to see that on a big screen someday.

The camera work and editing is just superior. :thumb::thumb:

P.S. I missed the name of that portable camp stove; can anyone help me out with a name or a link to the product?

Grub hub..

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Impressive video.....fantastic editing........fitting music.....and as always the narration was superb......can't wait to see the rest of the parts.......I can only hope that someday I can participate in such an event.........this is what it's all about........Thank you Eddie and Cindy for bringing the JKX to us in such an awesome video.....Bravo Zulu my friends......Bravo Zulu!

~Woodrow~

hydrohut

Great video. I got vertigo just watching some of you guys standing on the edge of grand canyon!
Great filming and editing.

Top Bottom