WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

ROCKACON

Well done as always! Thank you both for doing such an amazing job capturing the experience and sharing it with everyone! I can't wait to be able to participate in one of theses "EPIC" journey's!!! Very moving!!

Noobicon

Great way to have Sunday morning coffee. Epic trip and I have to say, the best JK X video to date IMO. Well done Eddie and Cindy, well done!!!

Drunic

Great vids, my 8 mth old and I really can't get enough. If Jeep isn't his 3rd word I've failed. Now I need to play in dirt.

Clark Griswold

As always beyond expectations, a 2 cup of coffee adventure. Can't wait to see where you guys go next year but with Mel at the helm you guys could go anywhere. Again unbelievable Cindy and Eddie, the Rubicon is absolutely beautiful. Oh and I just ordered my first lift kit yesterday, the start to hopefully be like Rubicat some day.

Sutty

I scheduled to wake up half an hour early before my baseball game to watch Part Two. But 50 minutes?! What an awesome commitment and dedication to Jeeps and the Jeep community.

Teen with a dream.

pastorwug

Epic movie - but what's with the Mormon ad at the beginning - is that just a random ad put there by Youtube? :thinking:

Oops, I see that it is, the second showing had an Edelbrock ad - I was surprised by the first ad!

hlax2525

Almost done watching, can't say thanks enough. Without you all of the members here wouldn't be able to run the jkx through your eyes year in and year out. Great video and thanks for all the hard work

Finn Sizzle

Now THAT was a run! Awesome work putting that all together...jealous of the fun that everyone had...I'd like to do an extended run like that one day.

1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 4.0 MT
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary
TK5337

HoosierWolf

Awesome video! Wow 50 minutes! The wife even asked me to run it through the TV so we could watch it on a bigger screen.

Huge thank you to the Wades & Ohs. You guys ROCK!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Didn't think it was possible to beat the 2011 JKX for excitement. Watching Part 2 my wife shouted a couple of times and I said "Holy S*@T" more than once. The bar is raised once again. Congrats!:thumb::thumb:

jeeeep

Hooked
now that's a film! just what I was hoping for and more...reminds me of the fantastic Miller Ski movies...well done!!
btw it's unbelievable on the 60" screen... :rock:

dchew

Caught the Bug
Marvelous video the way you make it seem like we were all there with you. Great job and looks like a boatload of fun as usual!

Dave

Tyler19

Wow! :) One day I will be able to make one of these videos.. May not be anytime soon, but my time will come.

CZEBJKU

Awesome and inspiring! Thank you for sharing! :thumbup:

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom