FS: 2010 JKU Rubicon, EVO Coilovers, Warn PowerPlant

Well... It's with a heavy heart, but it's time to part ways with my Jeep. Life has presented me with new opportunities that have been extremely tough to turn down and so, the jeep must go. I purchased the Jeep off of a dealer lot in Southern California in April 2012. It had one previous owner before me and I purchased it completely stock with approximately 12,000 miles on the odometer. It currently has just under 28,000 miles on the odometer (this changes daily).

2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Black with Gray Interior
Cloth Seats
Stock Drivetrain
Automatic Transmission
Factory Navigation and Stereo System
Factory 2010 Soft-Top with Tinted Windows
Cobra 29 LX CB Radio, 3-Foot Firestik Antenna
Project-JK Maglite Mount on Driver's Seat (LED Maglite Included)
EVO Bolt-On King Coilovers
Currie Front Lower Control Arms
Coast 1310 Front Drive Shaft
35-Inch Nitto Trail Grapplers (4 only; approx 5,000 miles on tires)
17-Inch Walker Evans Beadlock Wheels (5 wheels)
Spidertrax Wheel Adapters/Spacers
EVO Weld-On Sliders
EVO 1/4-Pounder Front Bumper
EVO Front D-Ring Mounts
EVO Front Light Bracket
Warn PowerPlant HP Winch
Warn Sypdura 100-Foot 3/8" Synthetic Winch Line
Factor 55 1.5" Billet Aluminium Fairlead
Inspired Engineering 6CUBE LED Driving Lights with Amber Lens Covers
Truck-Lite Gen 2 LED Head Lights
DieHard Platinum Battery
Dynomax Evolution Exhaust
Superchips FlashPaq

Asking Price: $38,000

This rig is extremely clean. The oil is changed every 3,500 miles. All services have been performed at Bakersfield Chrysler Jeep since I bought it.

I am not looking to part my rig out. The Jeep is located in Bakersfield, CA. I will post some updated pictures once I get it washed up.

PM me if you're interested. Serious inquiries only.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Came for the power plant...$38k is a lot for used winch....

Seems like a bargain at that price, I don't think you'll need it but good luck!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Damn sad to see your jeep go Bryan stay in touch at least!! Hope to see you back in the jeep world soon!!

Bump for a good deal!!!!

Ray ⛺

Came for the power plant...$38k is a lot for used winch....

Seems like a bargain at that price, I don't think you'll need it but good luck!

Thanks brother!

Damn sad to see your jeep go Bryan stay in touch at least!! Hope to see you back in the jeep world soon!!

Bump for a good deal!!!!

Ray ⛺

I know Ray, it definitely sucks. We'll keep in touch! This is a temporary thing, my plan is to build an LJ starting next year if all goes well.

JeepFan

Hooked
Something tells me you'll be back into Jeeps very soon! :yup: Really sad to hear you're selling the Jeep.. Couldn't have been an easy decision. :naw: At least you can keep in touch with all of your wheeling buddies and show off the pics of your new LJ here on WAYALIFE. Steph and I wish you and your family the best. :yup: Stay in touch!

Something tells me you'll be back into Jeeps very soon! :yup: Really sad to hear you're selling the Jeep.. Couldn't have been an easy decision. :naw: At least you can keep in touch with all of your wheeling buddies and show off the pics of your new LJ here on WAYALIFE. Steph and I wish you and your family the best. :yup: Stay in touch!

Tony, it was the most difficult decision I've had to make in a long while. I didn't think it would be too hard, but I've become very familiar with every nook and cranny on that thing... Lots of blood, sweat, time and hard earned cash invested in this rig. :tearsdrip:

I will definitely stay in touch and will be lurking here in the mean time! Thanks for the well wishes! Things are great, this is definitely a positive move in the long term, just have to endure some short term pain. :yup: Hope all is well with you and the fam and keep posting awesome photos from your adventures! :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
While a bummer to sell the Jeep, sounds like you've got some great things happening in life. Life trumps all and once you get Jeep in your veins, you'll always be part of this Wayalife.

Best of luck in your new adventures and as others have said, keep in touch Bryan.

While a bummer to sell the Jeep, sounds like you've got some great things happening in life. Life trumps all and once you get Jeep in your veins, you'll always be part of this Wayalife.

Best of luck in your new adventures and as others have said, keep in touch Bryan.

Thanks for the kind words JAGS!

Hack12

Bump for a great looking rig! :thumb:

Best of luck in the future man. Hope to see you back in the Jeep community soon! :standing wave:

Finally got some time to clean the rig up, here are some updated pictures.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394930719.724477.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394930741.644295.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394930776.679464.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394930794.070277.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394930815.048829.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394930832.868592.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394930916.891422.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394931006.637431.jpg

I've got quite a few more pictures. If anyone is looking for some more detailed pictures, let me know.

David1tontj

You better check that price with your wife before you make a deal, it would be pretty embarrassing to have to ask for it back! 😧

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

kyro

i wish i lived in the USA right now
that is one sweet rig mate, best of luck with the sale

Top Bottom