Fresno and Surrounding Area Suds & Grub April 18th @ 6:00PM

Heholua

Anyone interested in a follow up run to Bald Mountain? Maybe flex those joints a bit, (Your Jeep's), before the Rubicon run you all signed up for? "Bueller?" "Bueller?"
Would be a good time for me to try out Mumbo's new axles, but will need to track down a cheap/temporary compressor for the lockers, if anybody knows of one please let me know.

I would love to do a run but my son has a soccer game that day.

RockyJk

I'll PM you the details as things progress. BTW, saw you and your ride headed south this morning. Try not to scratch the paint on those 2dr body parts, I may need them someday, lol.

Really?? I just saw 2 jku's on my way to work lol too late for not scratching body parts haha

JK's JK

Banned
Dang! I was sooo hoping for lots of witnesses when JK's JK gets his very first Sierra Pinstripe and goes full-on 5150. 

The first one will get some character.

Just make sure you have plenty of tissues on hand and maybe a hug.:D

You both are such sweet hearts. :grouphug:

I'm afraid he'll need more than a hug, a straight jacket more like, lol

Maybe a new pair of undies, after shitting my self. :bleh:

JK's JK

Banned
im down for the run too! an easy trail?? i dont have my skid system yet

Your good. There are some more difficult parts but non that you have to take on.

You should be ok, JK's JK is taking his mall crawler on it. My advice would be to let him go ahead of you so his ride gets scratched first, lol

Any opportunity you have to make fun of my womans mall crawler that has strictly gone on pavement, you make fun of. Your getting on my nerves Lee.:tantrum:

Top Bottom