Fresno and Surrounding Area Suds & Grub April 18th @ 6:00PM

I'm buttoning up a few loose ends this morning before I head down the hill to town. Have to pick up me rear drive shaft and toss it in (right there in their parking lot of course) and get a much needed car (Jeep) wash before checking into the hotel.
Jesse: turn your phone on and I'll call when I get signal so we can get your CB installed.
Panda: didn't see it when I made the parts list but you getting a bonus, you'll be happy.
See everyone in a few hours! Super Stoked!

Panda

I'm buttoning up a few loose ends this morning before I head down the hill to town. Have to pick up me rear drive shaft and toss it in (right there in their parking lot of course) and get a much needed car (Jeep) wash before checking into the hotel.
Jesse: turn your phone on and I'll call when I get signal so we can get your CB installed.
Panda: didn't see it when I made the parts list but you getting a bonus, you'll be happy.

Awesome Lee! have a safe trip my friend! X2 super stoked!

pastorwug

Adam asked me to pick up some parts from you to him, glad to do it - it's not your old D30s is it? :cheesy:
Fergie will have to be strapped to the hood then.

Heholua

1397860633053.jpg
Hey everyone, I am unable to make it tonight. This is how my morning started and have been unable to catch up all day. Have a great time and I'll catch you guys at the next one.

pastorwug

Well, we made it to Fresburg, checking out our Hotel that allows panting, hairy, drooling children . We will be at the restaurant by 6pm.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom